Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
In the race for ideas, we never want our customers to compromise the speed of innovation nor the safety of their data. Code42 provides protection from Insider Risk by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees. We are proud our insider threat solution has been honored with a number of national awards. This includes Globee, IT World, Black Unicorn and Stevie Awards, as well as Cyber Defense Magazine InfoSec Awards, Cybersecurity Excellence Awards and an Info Security PG’s Global Excellence Award.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and collaborative culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together. Don’t wait. #BeCode42.
We are looking for an experienced Sourcer to join our Talent Team and support Code42’s growth trajectory by strategically attracting top talent to join our organization. We look to you for your expertise in bringing in new and innovative sourcing techniques to the table, working closely with your fellow Recruiters and Hiring Managers to better understand the needs of the business.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Identify and engage passive talent to build recruiting funnels for a Technology and Sales roles within Code42
- Calibrate on open jobs and quickly generate multiple pipelines of high quality, diverse candidates
- Craft compelling outreach and pitch roles to potential candidates
- Develop and conduct evaluations of candidates at early stages of our process to ensure we are introducing great candidates to our team
- Act as Code42’s “eyes and ears” in the talent market
- Identify and leverage new and creative sourcing strategies and tactics to find untapped and diverse talent for Code42
- Measure conversion rates, including passive outreach, to better understand what’s working and what isn’t.
- Promote our #BeCode42 brand online
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 3-5 years experience in a recruiting role with heavy sourcing expectations
- You are data driven and bring a metric driven approach to tracking and running your pipeline.
- Experience working with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to refine job specs and target profiles
- Experience engaging and developing diverse candidates for design roles
- Experience crafting compelling email outreach and pitching roles to potential candidates
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Sourcer