Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Allina Health System
Develops and executes the strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates. Leads and oversees a team of recruiters and recruiting activities for one of several employee groups, including nurse/provider, admin/allied, academic/campus employees and sourcing. Guides recruiters in how they partner with hiring managers to fill positions both internally and externally. Oversees recruiters, and may manage recruiting activities, who are working with candidates and leaders throughout the entire recruiting process including requisitions, scheduling interviews, negotiating offers and more. Work with other talent acquisition leaders to execute on the recruiting strategies and workforce plans to enable strategic acquisition of top talent. Works with leaders to identify future recruiting needs and strategically find ways to fill those needs.
- Collaborates with talent acquisition leadership for strategy in the development, implementation, monitoring, and execution of Human Resources' talent acquisition plan.
- Manages a team of recruiters and drives the full recruiting cycle for one or more employee groups.
- Collaborates with hiring managers and leverages best-practice recruiting processes to create a seamless hiring experience.
- Works with Human Resources Shared Services to oversee activities such as job bidding, posting, and filling requisitions, and more.
- Tracks and analyzes metrics and report on hiring progress, diversity, and trends to business leadership on a regular cadence.
- Oversees continuous improvement opportunities for recruiting processes and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR, or related field required required and
- Master's degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years of full cycle recruiting experience required and
- 3 to 7 years of experience working with Human Resources technology preferred
- 5 to 7 years of Human Resources leadership experience required
- See the Big Picture: Know where we are going as an organization. Use sound judgement and critical thinking to make good decisions that support our mission.
- I take ownership of outcomes and fulfillment of goals
- I facilitate adjustments to assure positive results
- I work with a sense of urgency, concern and determination
- I use well-grounded approaches to create sustainable solutions repeatedly
- I engage and foster improvements to impact safety, quality, and efficiency
- Inspire Greatness: Inspire others by connecting their purpose to the broader mission. Lead others through change and celebrate success.
- I help team members understand how their efforts connect to the Allina mission
- I energize the team and use recognition to reinforce what is truly valued
- I understand how to use change management to help teams adapt to evolving circumstances
- I demonstrate trust in others and help them learn from their successes and failures
- Foster Learning and Growth: Role model growth, ongoing development and self-care. Empower, coach and encourage others to be at their best selves.
- I role-model self-care and collegial care
- I advocate for individuals with talent by highlighting their potential
- I provide feedback with assertiveness, candor and diplomacy
- I show an active interest in the development path of each of my team members
- I model development by talking about my journey and development goals
- Deliver Excellence: Set and align clear goals, measure results, and continually improve safety, quality, experience, and innovation.
- I define expectations and priorities that my team understands
- I reinforce continuous improvement disciplines and methods
- I declare firm opinions and make timely decisions
- I clarify work scope and use feedback mechanisms to monitor performance standards
- Succeed Together: Connect with others authentically. Recognize the value of each individual and seek diverse points of view. Collaborate to succeed together.
- I foster teamwork by being socially observant and fostering cooperation
- I connect authentically and actively seek to build trust
- I demonstrate generosity and provide support to enable the success of others
- I encourage diverse perspectives and the free flow of ideas
- I facilitate constructive debate
- Analytical Thinking: Solves complex problems using a sequential system.
- Collaboration: Maintains mutually beneficial partnerships with other functions.
- Communication Skills: Advanced communication skills used to lead a team.
- Functional Knowledge: Expertise in his/her discipline and understands these concepts in other disciplines.
- Problem Solving: Arrives at decision using analytical thought.
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently
Additional Job Description:
Position can be posted Remote with preference in Minnesota/ Western WI
People at Allina Health have a career of making a difference in the lives of the millions of patients we see each year at our 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals and through a wide variety of specialty care services in Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
We’re a not-for-profit organization committed to enriching your career by providing ongoing training, competitive compensation, support for work-life balance and ways to give back to the communities we serve. Join our team of 27,000+ employees – your career opportunities are limitless!
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager