Full Time Recruiter Internship
Allina Health System
March 30, 2021
16001018 Human Resources Recruitment
Day (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
As a Degree Program Intern you will learn about Allina Health and apply your education to projects and client support at our corporate (system) office. Unique experiences will be available in different business units based on your degree program – details of this position are available in the “Additional Job Description” section of the posting.
- Project Management
- Identify needs and structure for use in the design and implementation of a project.
- Define and describe an acceptable solution.
- Develop reports, graphs, presentations as needed.
- Use project management concepts to understand tasks assigned to a project.
- Present final project to senior leadership.
- Relationship Building
- Work with a mentor on daily tasks and large projects for coaching and feedback.
- Shadow other employees to learn more about healthcare and Allina Health.
- Bring a perspective to teams to look at challenges in a different way.
- Attend intern networking sessions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current 3rd or 4th year student obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in a related major required
- See the Big Picture: Know where we are going as an organization. Use sound judgement and critical thinking to make good decisions that support our mission.
- I know where Allina is going and how my role fits into this picture
- I capture important lessons and share them to foster innovation
- I am good at anticipating the implications of my decisions
- I understand and apply the disciplines of continuous improvement
- Inspire Greatness: Inspire others by connecting their purpose to the broader mission. Lead others through change and celebrate success.
- I help my team connect to the broader mission
- I see and fulfill my role in motivating the team around me
- I celebrate success and help my partners see what is possible with change
- I call out and address unexpected roadblocks or problems
- Foster Learning and Growth: Role model growth, ongoing development and self-care. Empower, coach and encourage others to be at their best selves.
- I role-model self-care and ongoing development
- I share my knowledge and coach others to foster growth and success
- I demonstrate enthusiasm for learning
- I candidly advocate for the resources I need
- I support my colleagues in their development and growth
- Deliver Excellence: Set and align clear goals, measure results, and continually improve safety, quality, experience, and innovation.
- I take ownership of outcomes and fulfillment of goals
- I facilitate adjustments to assure positive results
- I work with a sense of urgency, concern and determination
- I use well-grounded approaches to create sustainable solutions repeatedly
- I engage and foster improvements to impact safety, quality, and efficiency
- Succeed Together: Connect with others authentically. Recognize the value of each individual and seek diverse points of view. Collaborate to succeed together.
- I consider how decisions might impact my colleagues
- I am generous in my commitment to supporting the needs of my partners
- I respect others’ opinions, praise good work and encourage all team members to be involved
- I seek common ground and work to create mutually beneficial outcomes
- Influence: Gains support for ideas within the team.
- Collaboration: Develops partnerships with internal team members.
- Communication Skills: Able to communicate well in straight-forward situations.
- Analytical Thinking: Uses basic logic and common sense to arrive at solutions.
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently
To apply click Talent Acquisition Internship