Part Time Recruiter Internship
Are you looking to jump start your career in Talent Acquisition? Amplifon Americas, the leader in global hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative and dynamic talent for our Talent Acquisition Team. In this 10-12-week internship, your success will be our success as you partner with the TA team to bring top quality talent to Amplifon.
This is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if your passion is connecting with amazing people and building relationships. This internship will allow you to gain insights into your career goals with our professional development support and give you the opportunity to deliver the message of why Amplifon is the best place for rewarding work.
Through this summer internship, you’ll learn modern sourcing tactics, talent pipeline strategies, and Interviewing 101, while leveraging the latest technology. Top talent is hard to fine, but great candidates are out there if you know where to find them. Are you read to help hire the next generation of hearing care providers and make an impact on people’s lives?
- Completed two years of college pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational and Leadership Development or related field
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college / university during the duration of the internship - Internships are not intended for graduating seniors
Skills & Experience:
- Willingness to help with variety of tasks from scheduling, posting open roles on job boards, research, reviewing applications and everything in between
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with ability to adjust to audience
- Professional and pleasant phone presence
- The ability to manage change (something every HR professional requires!)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite tools
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Exposure to global colleagues
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Intern