Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
About the role
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator performs a wide variety of activities to support the end-to-end recruitment process. Serving as an integral team member in facilitating recruitment activities and building candidate relationships, the TA Coordinator provides administrative and logistical support throughout the hiring process by direct interaction with our clients, interviewers, and candidates.
What you will do
- Provide a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process and to ensure smooth scheduling and interview flow
- Support Recruiting team in planning and scheduling both remote and onsite interviews
- Post and edit positions in the ATS(iCIMS)
- Ensure candidate follows appropriate workflow within the ATS
- Manage the offer process
- May coordinate background and drug testing processes
- Arrange travel, transportation and accommodations.
- Provide other administrative support, support events and ad hoc projects as needed.
- Explore and evaluate opportunities to maximize recruiting efforts
What we are looking for
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of two(2) years of experience in a business or office environment utilizing the required customer service and administrative skills.
- Successfully delivers on deadlines and flawlessly executes in a very fast-paced environment
- Has prior experience with using an applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding), preferred.
- Is consistently professional, especially when handling confidential information
- Is highly organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within talent acquisition, preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook.
Who we are
At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. As a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that improve outcomes and help save lives. We accomplish this mission by delivering our products through the following operating units:
Medical: Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. The medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents we manufacture and distribute are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes.
Life Sciences: Water purification systems for dialysis facilities. We work with leading dialysis caregivers, delivering hemodialysis dialyzers and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products.
Dental: Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market (face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants).
Cantel employees are inspired to improve the lives of patients, caregivers and healthcare providers. If you are looking for a company driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and have the passion to shape the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Join us and see why people love working here.
Cantel is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or other protected class status.
Cantel maintains a drug-free workplace. Cantel is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator II