Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Catholic Eldercare Community Foundation
Join our close knit employee family at Catholic Eldercare in our new Talent Acquisition Coordinator role!
Schedule: This position works Monday through Friday during regular business hours.
What Catholic Eldercare offers you:
- Competitive wages
- Generous benefits including paid holidays and PTO
- Located in NE Minneapolis, on bus line
- Scholarship for career advancement and to gain new skills
- Consistency – we have long term employees
- Community – we live and work out values and offer a friendly, collaborative work environment
About our community:
Catholic Eldercare is a community of residential facilities in Northeast Minneapolis offering services in assisted living, independent living, skilled nursing, memory care, transitional care, and adult day services.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator executes the full-lifecycle recruitment process (planning, sourcing, screening, hiring and onboarding) to acquire the best talent needed to meet operating and strategic plans. Works with operational leaders, employee services (human resources) and other support areas, such as marketing, to achieve hiring goals and further the mission of Catholic Eldercare.
For a copy of the full job description contact the HR department at HR@catholiceldercare.org
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required
- Two years’ experience in Talent Acquisition preferred
- Must have excellent oral / written communication, marketing, presentation, interviewing, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Must be compassionate and work with tact and ethical awareness.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator