Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Residential Transitions INC., people come first, which is why we are proud to call ourselves a leader of person-centered mental health care. Our broad scope of community, residential, and clinical services offered throughout the Twin Cities (including 8 cities, 3 counties, and counting), helps us to meet our goal of assisting individuals in achieving their highest level of independence. We have the resources, the expertise, and the connections we need to make a difference, now we just need you.
POSITION: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
TYPE: Full-Time Exempt
LOCATION: Mendota Heights, MN
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, flexible
SALARY: $41K - 43K, DOE
BENEFITS: Preparing for the future is important to us. RTI offers a 401K plan to employees with a company match of up to 4% at 5% contribution. Full-Time Employee Benefit Package included: Medical/Dental/Vision, 21 Days of PTO, 8 Company Paid Holidays, 401K, Bonus Opportunities!
DESCRIPTION: The Talent Acquisition Coordinator, under the direction of the HR manager, will be responsible for developing the overall recruiting strategy. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will serve as the primary point of contact for all requisitions and will manage the full-cycle recruitment process. In addition, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for:
- Screening candidates' resumes and qualifications
- Seeking new opportunities to source quality job applicants and takes action
- Posting requisitions and sourcing candidates through multiple databases, online job boards, hiring events, and social media platforms
- Coordinating interviews, reference checks, employment verifications, and exit interviews
- Coordinating internship program. Serves as a liaison between schools and RTI
- Communicating with internal stakeholders on the status of open requisitions
- Assisting with new hire onboarding processes and employee engagement initiatives
- Reporting and documenting recruitment/hiring analytics
- Attending career fairs and recruitment events
- Building connections with outside organizations regarding recruitment effort
- Developing and updating job descriptions and job specifications
- Experience in customer service position
- Experience working in human resources and/or in hiring and recruitment
REQUIRED EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent.
RTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JOIN OUR TEAM!
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator