Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Job Function Summary:
This role is responsible for administrative support for Coloplast North America, and our wholly-owned subsidiary Comfort Medical. As a member of the North America Talent Acquisition team you will serve as an “ambassador” of our company, ensuring a great candidate experience and helping to enhance our employer brand in the marketplace.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Post approved positions through our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Manage communication with stakeholders regarding the status of their open positions
- Work directly with applicants and hiring leaders to coordinate availability and schedule interviews
- Partner with internal stakeholders on the coordination of interview logistics
- Administer and track progress of pre-employment assessments
- Maintain relationships with external recruiting vendors, and ensure they are given access to approved requisitions in ATS
- Prepare offer letter documents, and function as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the offer process for Coloplast North America
- Serve as primary administrator of the DocuSign system, for the purpose of delivering offer letters
- Manage the Employee Referral Program for North America
- Coordinate and schedule debrief meetings after interviews
- Close out positions in ATS, and provide support on the timely disposition of applicants
- Support in ensuring compliance of various employment laws.
- Provide great customer service while corresponding with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Contribute to providing a great candidate experience and enhancing our employer brand
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-volume environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience supporting a talent acquisition team in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Experience with SuccessFactors or another Applicant Tracking System
- Experience scheduling and coordinating logistics for interviews, meetings or other events
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12,000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) which means we employ and promote individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, status with regards to public assistance or any other protected classification.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator