Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for supporting the TA function throughout the hiring process in multiple locations. This individual is expected to complete a variety of duties that support the functional operations of the team, while demonstrating prioritization, urgency, and accuracy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Provides support to the TA manager with a Global scope
- Schedule candidate interviews and make travel arrangements both locally and across the country, dealing with multiple time zones.
- Manage, troubleshoot and improve the onboarding process in Workday
- Partner with HR Operations team to enhance the onboarding program
- Partners with IT in coordinating new hire set-up
- Manage the onboarding experience for all new hires; leading the weekly new hire orientation
- Develop and maintain HR processes, policies and research best practices
- Initiates and tracks pre-employment screening processes
- Assists with new hire paperwork for new hires.
- Provides regular recruitment-related reporting (e.g., applicant flow, job status, posting volume)
- 2+ years of equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Familiar with recruiting process and strategies
- Strong interpersonal aptitude with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and often times ambiguous working environment
- Complete proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to work collaboratively, be diplomatic and influence stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience supporting multiple recruiters in a high volume fast paced environment
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Donaldson Company helps solve some of the world's most complex filtration and contamination control challenges, and is one of the largest global providers of unique filtration technologies and high-quality filters and parts.
Our filtration technologies and products are used every day, in a variety of industries and environments, including aerospace, agriculture, construction, food and beverage, manufacturing, mining, power generation, transportation and many more. Key to our success, our 14,000 employees support customers at sales, manufacturing and distribution centers from over 140 locations on six continents. The filtration market continues to grow. Customers' needs for filtration solutions continue to evolve. And the opportunities for our products and our people continue to expand.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator