Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR
We create breakthrough products – in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals – that help you, your family and your community lead healthier lives, full of unlimited possibilities. Today, 109,000 of us are working to make a lasting impact on health in the more than 160 countries we serve.
We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Talent Acquisition Coordinator to provide administrative and project support to the Human Resource Talent Acquisition group. The Coordinator is responsible for maintaining, evaluating, organizing, and processing all Human Resource information pertaining to the full cycle recruitment process. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is the primary point of contact and provides quality customer service to internal and external customers
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for the assisting with background check and drug screen process.
- Supports TA team members with interview scheduling
- Leads training of new schedulers and is Subject Matter Expert on all interviewing functions and actions.
- Posts job openings to various internet sites and associations for visa process.
- Acts as a resource to organize a variety of events or company sponsored activities as needed.
- Creates weekly, quarterly, annual reports.
- Submits expense reports.
- Assists with creating and maintaining dashboard metrics from Excel data as needed.
- Supports various programs- i.e. referral, immigration, as directed by manager.
- Work with Talent Acquisition Partners (Recruiters) to coordinate miscellaneous requests.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- High School diploma.
- 0-3 year’s administrative/ coordination experience in Human Resources,Training or Sales support in a corporate environment
- Strong computer skills using MS products, particularly Excel, Word, SharePoint, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain confidential information is essential.
- Must possess strong organization and communication skills.
- Strong service oriented interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to interact with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to plan and prioritize responsibilities to ensure deadlines are met.
- Adaptability to a frequently changing work environment.
- HR Systems Experience; preferably SAP and Workday.
- AA or BA.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator