Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Location(s): CO - Denver; MN - Minneapolis; TX - Amarillo
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
This position is responsible for managing the administration of talent acquisition programs including campus recruiting events and Edison Electric Institute (EEI) testing programs. Identify, track and monitor Talent Acquisition’s metrics and data to support team management and business communications. Ensure recruitment processes are documented and meet compliance requirements.
- Serve as the administrator for campus recruiting events. Manage the program components, coordination, registration, materials, resources and calendars associated with campus events. Administer communications and event process training to event participants from the company.
- Serve as EEI Administrator. Manage the administration, scoring, and interpretation of EEI tests and ensures compliance with EEI standards and company testing policy, as well as compliance with all laws and regulations relating to selection testing. Maintains test security and quality control in use of EEI tests. Establish and maintains library of manuals, books and other materials on employment testing and related subjects.
- Establishes and maintains company record keeping systems for test scores, test results and procedures to verify accuracy of scoring and recording of test results. Ensure an available pool of test administrators. Coordinates with EEI and company test executive the maintenance and updating of all test user agreements.
- Manage talent acquisition metrics and reporting related to campus, sourcing, assessment, and other talent acquisition data. Responsible for identifying, collecting, and reporting on data relevant to talent acquisition team, and HR and business area leadership.
- Responsible for talent acquisition process management. Ensure processes are well documented.
- Responsible for ensuring processes are compliant with the OFCCP and other agencies as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience.
- Two years HR related experience.
- Basic knowledge of HR laws, practices and regulations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous experience with Talent Acquisition campus events or program management desired.
- Advanced Excel knowledge preferred
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: MN - Minneapolis || CO - Denver; MN - Minneapolis; TX - Amarillo || United States (US) || Human Resources & Employee Svc || 84245:Talent Acquisition || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $47,600 to $67,666 per year
Click here to see our benefits
Requisition Number: 29808
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
To apply click Talent Acquisition Analyst