Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Marvin, we make windows and doors inspired by how you live so you're inspired to live well. We are driven by the momentum of four generations of innovation and excellence to imagine and create better ways of living. Our business reaches across the nation and our products are represented around the world. With our commitment to our local communities and to providing innovative solutions using new technology, we are always looking for ways to move our people, as well as our business, forward.
The Sr. Talent Marketing Advisor will leverage both digital and non-digital channels to engage our target audiences and drive awareness to generate a strong pipeline for talent needs. This role will use data-driven insights to optimize performance and manage campaigns for enterprise-wide talent acquisition efforts.
- Develop and execute an enterprise-wide demand generation strategy across channels, including operationalization and measurement of effectiveness
- Understand the organization’s industry, brand characteristics, business strategy and priorities and incorporate into campaigns
- Proactively partner with talent acquisition for ongoing needs and feedback on strategy effectiveness
- Execute campaigns to market toward personas and implement relevant strategies across markets, locations and competitive landscapes.
- Measure, analyze, and report performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs
- Assist with project coordination of talent acquisition events, community and campus presence
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- 4+ years marketing, communication or related experience
- Experience executing on various marketing tactics such as paid social campaigns, nurture, campaigns, email campaigns and advertising.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Data and results driven
- Ability to effectively work with diverse groups and all levels internally and externally to improve projects and processes.
Up to 5% domestic and/or international travel by car or plane may be required.
To apply click Sr. Talent Acquisition Marketing Advisor