Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Additional Locations: US-CA-Valencia; US-FL-Ft. Lauderdale; US-FL-Jacksonville; US-FL-Miami; US-GA-Alpharetta; US-GA-Atlanta; US-LA-New Orleans; US-MA-Boston; US-MA-Marlborough; US-MN-Arden Hills; US-NC-Charlotte; US-NC-Raleigh/Durham; US-PA-Philadelphia; US-TN-Jackson; US-TX-Austin; US-TX-Dallas; US-TX-Houston; US-VA-Charlottesville/Harrisonburg; US-VA-Richmond; US-WA-Seattle
Diversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - Caring - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Boston Scientific is looking for an effective, engaging and energetic leader to join our global talent acquisition team. Reporting to the Global Director of Talent Acquisition, this role will build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders (Business Unit Leaders, Hiring Managers and HRBPs) to support talent attraction and acquisition needs within our Global Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Quality and Process Development divisions.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for reconciling and creating a strategic approach to meeting the talent needs of the business stakeholders within global Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality, Enterprise Excellence divisions. It is responsible for providing a globally consistent use of processes, metrics and delivery strategies to support world class candidate and hiring manager experiences. This role partners with Diversity and Inclusion, and University Relation teams to deploy and optimize candidate channels and programs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, and identifying high potential candidates.
- Managing a team of recruiters with a focus on professional development and retention, and coaching on hiring manager communication, candidate relationship development, and proper execution of recruitment practices.
- Understanding the client's workforce planning and forecasting needs
- Strategic TA partner for Global Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality’s OUS TA and HRBP teams, ensuring consistent global TA goals, process, metrics, and delivery.
- Designing and overseeing the implementation of talent acquisition strategies aligned with customer objectives and business goals.
- Assessing the effectiveness of talent acquisition services, products, and impact on business results.
- Providing strategic recruiting expertise by staying abreast of industry trends, best practices, legal developments, benchmark comparisons; functions as subject matter expert on all business unit recruitment activities.
- Building & maintaining relationships with leadership, HR Business Partners, Diversity and Inclusion, and University Relation teams in leading Talent Acquisition to identify, assess and attract top talent.
- Leading the strategic direction and flawless operation of Talent Acquisition in partnership with management team colleagues.
- Leading internal placement efforts and developing proactive strategies to recruit for upcoming key vacancies and future needs.
- Analyzing recruitment metrics to drive continuous improvement and ensure the team meets or exceeds metrics consistently
- Using and developing Employment Brand and Employee Value Proposition with prospects to enhance long term rapport.
- Consulting with the business to identify areas of unconscious bias and implement bias interrupters.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations, and further augmenting the organization's strategic diversity initiatives and affirmative action programs; lead on affirmative action plan for sites within region.
- Ensuring recruiting teams are following standard processes that will contribute to a diverse pool of qualified candidates.
- Conducting training with new managers to teach best practices and processes for highest quality selection decisions.
- Effectively manage special TA projects as required.
- Organizing and/or attending career fairs, assessment centers or other events.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline; Master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years of progressive talent acquisition experience in high performing organizations
- 5+ years’ experience managing talent acquisition teams in an increasingly complex business setting strategy and direction through the use of data, metrics, trends and process improvement
- Demonstrated track record of talent acquisition-related business results which conveys passion for driving and enabling customer success through personal credibility and knowledge of the business
- Ability to effectively communicate, influence and problem solve with a high degree of efficiency, innovation and speed
- Demonstrated success working within highly matrixed global organizations
- Experience managing vendor relationships with diversity partners and professional organizations
- Managing human and financial resources to anticipate and/or meet current and emerging business needs
- Understanding and managing the key cultural and business distinctions among internal stakeholder group
Requisition ID: 477257
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
To apply click Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager