Sr. Admin Specialist Talent Acquisition
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sr. Admin specialist Talent Acquisition will support the talent acquisition department with various daily tasks and special projects centering on SharePoint content management, Power BI and department specific reporting, purchase orders, invoicing and confidential information processing. In this role you will serve as a central hub of information for your department and execute multiple tasks necessary to support members of the department and make the department function smoothly.
- Serve as the central point of contact for the gathering and processing of information and format information so department members can easily use it to make business decisions.
- Work with managers and leaders to assist with the process of submitting, processing and validating purchase orders.
- Assist in the onboarding of new employees and training those employees on software used in the department.
- Working with clients to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction. Organizing Meetings and details such as transportation, PowerPoint deck, catering, location, invitee list, equipment, promotional material and reporting
- Perform general administrative support for the department including meeting scheduling, facilitation and logistics, expense management and general day to day items.
- Serve as backup support to related departments.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Experience with email, Excel and Power Point
- Basic understanding of accounting principles to complete financial paperwork
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Experience maintaining and updating (Sharepoint) content management systems
- Experience creating reports using business intelligence tools (Power BI)
To apply click Sr. Admin Specialist Talent Acquisition