Full Time Remote Job
Seattle, WA HQ’s
3 open roles
The Sourcing Specialist organizes applicant pipelines for the recruitment team to engage candidates for temporary positions through PeopleReady.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares and organizes applicant pipelines for recruitment team to engage candidates and refer to the branches.
- Develops and executes sophisticated strategic sourcing plans to proactively build a pipeline of broad, qualified and diverse talent pools for National Accounts, Inside Sales and other business verticals.
- Tracks and measure performance metrics related to sourcing and recruiting activities targeted campaign, and sourcing tool kit to maximize effectiveness.
- Prepares and provides market conditions to branches upon requests.
- Utilizes online tools to actively target passive job seekers through searching, direct messaging and interaction with online groups and forums
- Acts as the online recruitment champion for the business, providing pro-active online recruitment Manages internal requisition load to support the hiring needs of key stakeholders.
- Consults with management via engagement meetings to understand the staffing needs for internal requisitions.
- Monitor and report on ongoing marketing campaign performance, ensuring campaigns are executed properly and according to hiring targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, Associates degree Required
- 1– 2 years of experience in coordination and reporting.
- Must demonstrate drive and a high expectation for delivering exceptional business partner relationships.
- Experience documenting as is state workflow processes and transforming to best in class recruiting processes
- Basic understanding of Boolean searches
- Excellent communication skills and relationship management skills.
- Expert knowledge in using Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel skills and understanding of data manipulation.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems and CRM technology.
"This is a remote position that may be performed anywhere except the state of Colorado."
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
• PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
• PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
• PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple – we put people to work and change lives every day.
To apply click Sourcing Specialist