Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Careers that Change Lives
In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing the operations of Medtronic’s IT and Finance undergrad Development Rotation Programs, with broad support of the overall early career experience Center of Excellence. You will be partnering with Early Career Program Managers and Program Specialists.
We believe that when people from different cultures, genders, and points of view come together, innovation is the result — and everyone wins. Medtronic walks the walk, creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
You can grow your career with us; we hope you’ll consider joining our team!
A Day in the Life
• Lead and manage the operations of key processes: Onboarding, Assignment Transitions, Talent Applications, Assignment Matching, Talent Review, Performance, Rewards and Metrics within the Early Career program
• Manage event planning for orientation, leadership discussions/panels and roundtable events
• Manage the annual budget with program manager to identify annual costs per program
• Manage projects/processes and coach lower level specialists
• Develop and administer metrics strategy to communicate program status to stakeholders, managers and HR community
• Identify program areas of strength / development based on metrics and make recommendations for improvements and updates
• Create functional newsletters and manage content and distribution quarterly
• Develop and implement survey strategy to gather relevant feedback from key stakeholders, bring forward recommendations for action plans based on results, and tie into program metrics where appropriate
• Benchmark program against other undergrad programs, deliver summary and recommendations for change
• Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of Human Resources Experience OR advanced degree and 2+ years of Human Resources experience
Nice to Have
• Experience working effectively in a matrix environment
• Solid HR system knowledge preferred – Workday, Taleo, Workforce Analytics, Microsoft Access
• High attention to detail and sense of urgency
• Strong customer, business and results orientation
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability to work independently
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
To apply click Senior Talent Specialist