Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Careers that Change Lives
As a Sourcer, you will be responsible for sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists and internal databases. You will also source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research.
A Day in the Life
• Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies in support of company’s diversity initiatives.
• Act as a search expert for a functional area(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
• Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
• Proactively and continually source, develop and maintain an effective pipeline and network of diverse talent.
• Analyze data, track and maintain diversity and accountability metrics to evaluate progress of sourcing initiatives.
• Screen candidates for availability, interest level, visa status, salary range, relocation needs, technical knowledge, and basic qualifications.
• Enhance professional training and development by attending company-sponsored classes and meetings.
This is a temporary contract position for 12 months.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
Nice to have:
- Proven work experience as a Talent sourcer
- Expereince working with Taleo, LinkedIn Recruiter
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Sourcing