Full Time Remote Job
North California HQ’s
Why should you join our team?
American AgCredit offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a national financial system supporting those who feed, clothe and fuel the world. We are a growing organization embracing collaboration and innovation while delivering transformative solutions. American AgCredit provides a cultivating environment where you truly make a difference for our customers and teams.
Benefits offered by American AgCredit:
- Commitment to agriculture and the communities we serve
- Family friendly work environment
- Investment in employee development
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Outstanding 401k – automatic 3% employer contribution, plus match up to 6%
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation accrued at 15 days annually, Sick Days accrued at 15 days annually, plus 11 paid holidays)
- Competitive Incentive Compensation Plan
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Employee mental, physical, and financial wellness programs
- Opportunity to travel to our headquarters in Santa Rosa, California!
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner serves as an internal consultant to business leaders in attracting, assessing, and driving the selection of top talent to support business needs. Responsible for managing life-cycle recruiting from requisition approval to onboarding, they are passionate about creating and delivering exceptional candidate experiences. The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner collaborates with leaders and managers of the organization and HR Business Partners to anticipate and meet the evolving talent needs of the organization. The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going relationships with hiring managers, the Human Resources team, and internal colleagues across the organization.
- Create a quality candidate experience from first contact through onboarding for current and future opportunities
- Responsible for life-cycle recruiting leveraging industry best practices
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and attract qualified candidates
- Present appropriate talent for open positions which may include phone screening, interviewing, offer development and negotiation, and closing/offer acceptance
- Demonstrate a strategic mindset by proactively building relationships with candidates who may be good fits for future opportunities (develop a talent pipeline)
- Maintain accurate records including pertinent applicant and interview data from all phases of the interview process
- Utilize behavior-based interviewing methods (via phone, video, or in person) and consult with hiring managers in developing interview guides
- Engage in promotional events including career/college fairs, industry meet ups, hackathons, networking events, etc. to learn and/or develop skills aligned to emerging trends and best practices in recruiting
- Serve as a strategic advisor to the business through counsel and guidance to hiring managers and interviewing teams; establish rapport and build trusted, long-term relationships with hiring managers
- Maintain relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process
- Support efforts on college recruiting programs, diversity initiatives, and the intern program where appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION EXERCISED AND RECEIVED:
Independent Contributor role, exercises no supervision. Reports to, and works under general direction of the Head of Talent Acquisition.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years progressive recruiting experience in a high volume complex work environment is required
- HR certification is preferred
- Demonstrated success with ATS platform implementation and ongoing module administration
- 2+ years of experience managing external agencies/search firms preferred
- Experience with H1B and F-1 visa sponsorship highly preferred
Must have the ability to perform basic office tasks and work in a typical office setting. Employee will be sitting for extended periods of time and accomplishing work at a desk and work at a computer for an extended period of time. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to adequately convey ideas and work well with a team. Ability to talk and hear, sit and use their hands and fingers, and reach in all directions is essential in performance of the job. Some lifting and moving of items up to 25 pounds required. Work during established business hours and may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
Minimum - $69,840.00 Midpoint - $87,300.00 Max - $109,125.00
This range is reflective of the national salary average for this position and will be adjusted using geographic variance for physical location of the hired candidate. American AgCredit may compensate outside of the salary range for bona fide reasons not related to membership in a protected class.
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Partner