Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Job Posting Title
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for professional and senior level recruiting within and outside of their assigned business. This position serves as a strategic and consultative partner to the business, interfacing directly with business and functional leaders. This position is responsible for executing an effective job posting, sourcing strategy, and recruiting process to attract, source, assess and select high quality candidates.
- Advise on and execute long term recruiting strategies in assigned business units to hire top talent
- Identify, contact, sell, influence and entice highly qualified candidate
- Proactively assess, recommend and manage additional recruiting resources when appropriate
- Actively engages in team meetings and proactively offer ideas and suggestions
- Mentors, trains and assists others on the team
- Lead recruiting related projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience; HS diploma or GED is required
- 5 years of experience in recruitment function, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in corporate recruiting
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Ability to influence others
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience influencing senior leaders
- Experience with applicant tracking system
- Healthcare experience
- Project management/coordination experience
Minimum Physical Job Requirements
- Minimal travel may be required
- Constantly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Reports to a Manager in the Human Resources department
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
Prime Therapeutics' fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in today's health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing, team-oriented, award-winning company, apply to Prime Therapeutics today and start making a difference in people's lives.
To apply click Senior Recruiter