Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Regis Corporation, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is an industry leader in beauty salons. The Company franchises, owns or holds ownership interests in more than 6,600 worldwide locations. Regis' franchised and corporate locations operate under concepts such as Supercuts®, SmartStyle®, Cost Cutters®, First Choice Haircutters® and Roosters®. Regis offers a wide range of haircare services including haircuts, styling and coloring, as well as a wide selection of nationally recognized professional haircare products.
We're looking for a passionate, results oriented, and experienced Senior Recruiter to join us in building the team here at Regis. You should be comfortable working in a fast paced, startup environment and have a passion for hiring quality candidates and building long lasting relationships in the industry.
Due to COVID-19, we are currently conducting virtual interviews. Until our offices fully reopen, many roles will be temporarily remote.
- Full cycle recruitment for a range of technical and product development positions across Engineering, Design, Data Science and Product Management. Work closely with hiring managers to assess recruiting needs, understand job requirements, and develop job descriptions for each position and tailor/refine recruitment as needed.
- Build pipelines of qualified, high caliber candidates using creative and effective sourcing strategies. You must be an effective sourcer. Source, screen and evaluate candidates' backgrounds, qualifications, and general culture fit for Regis.
- Engage, contact, and manage candidate experience end to end. Close effectively, creatively and competitively.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with hiring teams and candidates. Effectively communicate the Regis mission, culture, and roadmap to a broad range of candidates, prospects, and industry professionals. Represent Regis externally at recruitment events (minimal travel).
- 3+ years experience in full cycle technical recruitment for a consumer facing technology company; previous agency experience helpful but not required.
- Proven track record of hiring exceptional technical candidates across multiple disciplines.
- Experience with sourcing high performing, and high caliber Engineers, Product Managers, Designers and Data Scientists on multiple platforms.
- Extremely strong organizational, presentation and selling skills.
- Excellent communication: written, oral, in-person and on the phone
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- BA/BS degree
- Occasional lifting up to 10 pounds to pick up documents/files, paper etc.
- Occasional reaching with arms and hands to reach corporate files and other documents.
- Ability to type on a computer and use other light office machines including but not limited to printers, copiers and phones.
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
In 2020, we completed a move to a modern campus close to the West End neighborhood of Minneapolis. Our new campus offers an onsite gym and aerobics classes, rooftop patio, athletic courts, nearby lakes and trails, multiple food options and free parking. Regis offers flexible work arrangements, paid time sick and paid holidays.
Regis Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply click Senior Recruiter