Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As the Senior Recruiter with Liberty Diversified International, you will help drive the hiring initiatives across Liberty Diversified International and its family of companies!
This full-time position is located at LDI’s headquarters in New Hope, Minnesota.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Provide full cycle recruitment support for exempt-level and hourly administrative positions across all of Liberty Diversified International’s businesses
- Lead intake meetings for new openings and shares the recruitment process with hiring managers
- Ensure candidate experiences are positive and consistent throughout the hiring process, providing timely updates throughout
- Post positions to careers site via Applicant Tracking System and other job boards
- Source potential candidates externally through a variety of channels (LinkedIn, Indeed, colleges, professional associations and networking), ensuring we provide hiring managers with diverse candidate slates
- Thoroughly screen, interview and evaluate candidates based on qualifications for the role
- Coordinate LDI’s executive level assessment process
- Manage offer process, coordinating with hiring manager and HR business partners
- Facilitate pre-employment screening process for roles being recruited for
- Manage vendor partnerships and third-party recruiting resources
- Prepare and communicate weekly recruiting summary. Develops and maintains hiring metrics, ensuring time to fill and hiring quality expectations are met.
- Execute and manage external employment branding through Career Site and other methods
- Contribute to projects and strategies as they relate to LDI’s HR strategies
- Serve as the subject matter expert for LDI’s Applicant Tracking System. Ensures we are compliant with all applicable employment regulations related to selection.
- Develop, improve and implement recruitment tools and process for hiring across the organization.
- Responsible for training HR team members when new processes are implemented or changed within the Talent Acquisition function
- Create new talent channels strategies and relationships to include internships / college recruiting
- Build programs and initiatives by partnering with HR team members to drive talent towards the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 4+ years of recruiting experience
- Proven project management skills
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills. Proven capability to communicate professionally across all levels within an organization
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Previous experience recruiting in a manufacturing environment preferred
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Comprised of multiple companies with headquarters in New Hope, Minnesota, Liberty Diversified International (LDI) is a privately held company employing more than 1,900 individuals across our manufacturing facilities, production facilities and core business operations in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Georgia, Mississippi, Texas, Arizona, California, and Mexico. With deep roots in the corrugated box manufacturing industry, we operate in the core markets of paper, packaging, workplace products, corrugated plastics and building products.
Since 1918, our values – Caring, Innovation, Trust and Excellence – have guided our day-to-day activities. We believe that when our employees are aligned with these values, we create superior solutions and service for our customers. The LDI family of companies includes Liberty Packaging, Liberty Paper, Liberty Plastics (Custom Solutions and Quarrix Building Products) and Safco.
Liberty Diversified International is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
To apply click Senior Recruiter