Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Intricon is a $100+ million Joint Development Manufacturer and award-winning supplier to the medical device industry with a global footprint: four facilities in the US (Minnesota - 3, California - 1), one in the EU (Germany) as well as two facilities in SE Asia (Singapore; Batam, Indonesia).
The Senior Recruiter will be the sole hands-on recruiter pivotal in leading Intricon’s ability to attract and hire top talent on the way to building a more diverse workforce. In this new role, the Senior Recruiter will partner with hiring managers to define and operationalize innovative talent acquisition strategies that result in hiring quality candidates through an exceptional candidate experience.
Initially, the Senior Recruiter will devote a significant amount of focus to the hiring and onboarding of manufacturing direct labor. This will entail partnering with Operations and Plant leadership as well as HR to continuously improve methods for attracting talent and facilitating systems and programs to accomplish hiring and retention goals.
The Senior Recruiter will also define, lead and facilitate talent acquisition strategies and processes for professional roles in R&D, Engineering, Quality and Regulatory, Business Development and other Shared Services functions by learning the business as well as establishing strong partnerships with functional leaders and HR.
Finally, the Senior Recruiter will build the brand awareness of Intricon as an exciting growth company and employer of choice.
- Execute and continuously improve the full cycle recruiting process from requisition approval and posting to onboarding while serving as an expert in candidate selection
- Source candidates using competitive strategies
- Assess and partner with placement agencies to increase hiring volume effectiveness
- Work with search partners to identify top talent
- Create and continuously improve hiring processes for managers and HR
- Assess and propose technology recommendations to streamline the recruitment process and ensure thorough tracking and meaningful reporting
- In consultation with leadership, develop streamlined metrics using up-to-date reporting tools
- Ensure consistent and fair pre-employment processes (reference and background checks, offer terms, etc.)
- Manage all administrative activities associated with recruitment (job requirements, requisition process, internal and external postings, process tracking, metrics, compliance reporting, etc.).
Background and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum five years of hands on, full cycle recruiting experience or minimum seven years in HR with a strong focus on recruitment. Experience in a medical technology or medical device manufacturing environment is preferred
- Ability to influence and partner with all levels of the organization to achieve results
- Excellent active listening skills that encourage trust
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills, initiative and ability to effectively navigate ambiguity
- Highly collaborative and customer-centric
- Excellent organizational skills as well as outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience in developing and executing successful recruitment strategies and processes
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Demonstrated experience using various social media platforms to create awareness and engage both active and passive candidates
- Excellent knowledge of local and federal employment laws and regulations
Technical Skills. Applies industry-leading recruitment strategies to day-to-day hiring operations. Able to simultaneously manage volume hiring needs as well as a menu of leadership, professional or technical searches.
Results-Driven. Works with speed and transparency. Devises plans to meet or exceed hiring goals.
Sales Focus. Understands the unique value proposition of working at Intricon and is able to consistently sell the vision and value to candidates. Knows Intricon’s business and its market opportunities.
Interpersonal Skills. Uses emotional intelligence in building relationships with candidates as well as with hiring managers to understanding actual and perceived needs in crafting job descriptions and other recruiting assets to meet objectives.
Process Improvement. Committed to effectively assessing and improving Intricon’s recruitment practices and processes. Works with hands-on style, plans and manages transition to new approaches. Is clear and collaborative in approach to designing change and innovation.
Intricon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click Senior Recruiter