Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at C.H. Robinson, you will support hiring for a variety of experienced technical positions across our technology and shared service departments and manage entry-level, campus recruitment activities. You’ll act as a consultant to hiring managers, build an effective pipeline, and employ creative recruiting strategies. Your passion for recruitment and ability to leverage innovative sourcing techniques will be critical to attracting top talent in a tight candidate market.
C.H. Robinson’s network of smart, diverse, hard-working employees is the cornerstone to our success and our ability to maintain a competitive advantage in the fast-paced, innovative industry. Our enterprise is investing heavily in technology making it an exciting time to support and impact these critical growth initiatives.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We will continue monitoring the circumstances and when we feel comfortable, this position will return to the office in Eden Prairie, MN where you will have an opportunity to collaborate face-to-face with a talented and diverse group of peers.
- Manage full cycle recruitment for a broad range of positions with a focus on experienced and entry-level technical talent (i.e. software engineers, data scientists, finance, and marketing professionals)
- 30% of the year will be spent building and maintaining relationships with 3-5 universities including college admissions, computer science departments, and student organizations
- Source candidates utilizing advanced recruitment and traditional passive candidate sourcing while continuously innovating new ways to attract talent
- Attend and plan technology networking events, presentations, and other industry related career fairs that will occasionally be outside of normal working hours
- Manage and leverage relationships with college campuses and student groups to attract entry-level, technical talent
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with managers on job postings, talent market information, hiring trends, and recruiting best practices
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team and HR Centers of Expertise on a variety of projects and initiatives
- Maintain compliant job file management in the applicant tracking system
- 1+ years of technical recruiting experience
- 3+ years of experience utilizing a variety of sourcing methods to recruit passive candidates
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Combination of agency and corporate experience
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Excellent communication skills: strong verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate solutions in a relatable way at all levels of the organization
- Resourceful, determined, creative, and collaborative approach with strong sense of urgency
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who can thrive with little direction and under ambiguous scenarios
- Outstanding ability to manage relationships and balance customer, project, organization, and team needs to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes
- Working knowledge of AAP and/or Diversity and Inclusion recruitment tactics
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
To apply click Senior IT Recruiter