Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We are looking for an experienced full-cycle Recruiting Specialist in our Burnsville, MN office to work diligently to effectively and efficiently find high caliber candidates for open positions. The primary focus will be recruiting outbound sales candidates. A typical day will include reviewing resumes, sourcing candidates on social media, conducting a minimum of 5-6 phone screens per day, scheduling interviews for hiring managers, executing verbal and electronic offers, and launching background checks. If you want to work in a fast paced environment in a highly results driven team, this might be the role for you….
- Experience designing and implementing a recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges, etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates' resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Consistently meet hiring expectation metrics
- HR projects/duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with HR databases (ADP) and Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Extreme attention to detail
What we Offer/Company Perks:
- Remote Opportunity after Training
- Health, Vision and Dental coverage
- Free Telephonic Medical Program
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Company Paid Basic Life Coverage
- Matching 401k Plan
- Disability Plans
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Discounted Products
- Fun work environment and many more fun company perks!
Who we are:
We are the country’s fastest-growing destination for precious gemstone jewelry, unique luxury items and vintage-inspired timepieces. We have over 15 years of success in direct marketing and continue to experience incredible growth. Based in Burnsville, Minnesota and Richmond, Virginia we have international offices in Italy and Hong Kong.
Following a record breaking year, no other company better combines the history, mystery and romance of the past with modern craftsmanship and 21st century technology. Think vintage collectibles from brands like Cartier, Tiffany, Van Cleef, and Rolex, and then picture precious gems such as diamonds, rubies, and emeralds and…..you’ll get the idea!
We are treasure seekers. We are storytellers. We are our customer’s inside connection to affording the extraordinary. We shop the world for the rare, the beautiful, and the innovative and secure them at a price that makes them amazingly affordable. As one of the nation’s largest gem buyers, we purchase on average over 10 million carats of gemstones a year. Then, we introduce these remarkable finds through compelling stories found in nearly one billion pages of print advertising each year. Think of Stauer as the passport to celebrating the finer things in life and the people you love without breaking the bank.
This is a great opportunity to have unlimited income potential by helping your clients afford the extraordinary. Apply today!
Nextten Stauer, LLC is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants and employees. EOE / AA /Disabled Employer.
To apply click Recruiting Specialist