Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Viverant, we share a deep desire to help people move the way they want through life. That’s the mission that drives our expert team of physical therapists, registered dietitians, performance coaches, and support staff.
Critical to our success is our people! They ensure that we prioritize the human experience over all else and that our clients don’t just leave feeling better but feeling empowered to live the life they’ve always wanted.
Viverant is looking for a Recruiting Specialist to join our talented team. The ideal candidate will have strong social and organizational skills. You’ll be familiar with full life cycle recruiting and creating a positive candidate experience to attract and retain top talent. Join us as we aim to inspire an active world!
- A skilled, charismatic, intuitive, relationship builder who is creative and well-rounded in your approach.
- Experienced in the development of recruitment marketing strategies that effectively source and attract top talent.
- Successful with the use of social media forums, job boards, as well as other creative methods to identify qualified individuals.
- Someone who is comfortable networking and making cold contact to source passive candidates.
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset with demonstrated success in sourcing tactics, time management and meeting deadlines.
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field or equivalent education and experience.
- A minimum of 1-4 years’ experience in recruiting.
- Experience with JazzHR, or similar ATS experience.
- Certifications in Human Resources such as PHR or SPHR.
- The ability to travel locally and nationwide when required.
You’ll do this by:
- Managing all areas of talent acquisition and collaborating with hiring managers to understand team needs and facilitate candidate lifecycle processes.
- Posting jobs and ads in select locations to source qualified applicants and resumes.
- Creating exciting and useful recruiting tactics to attract top-performing employees.
- Drafting and creating job descriptions, interview questions and perform other duties as required.
- Coordinating the interview process, gather interview feedback and communicate with applicants during and after the interview process.
- Owning and developing our ATS software, LinkedIn profile, and other tools.
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office applications, knowledge of server-based applicant tracking systems and social media platforms.
We’ll take care of you with:
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability
- 401k with discretionary match – you take care of Viverant and Viverant will take care of you!
Viverant is excited to expand its practice and is seeking a highly skilled recruitment partner to join us for the expansion of new micro-studios within the heart of health and wellness - Anytime Fitness. Successful candidates will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a dedicated and growing team.
To apply click Recruiting Specialist