Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
DecksDirect is looking for an energetic and passionate Recruiting Coordinator to join our dynamic and fun-loving team. If you are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, passionate about your work, and looking to roll up your sleeves and make an impact right away, we want YOU!
The Recruiting Coordinator supports the recruitment efforts for all departments of the company. This includes assisting with job posting, screening, scheduling, and the hiring/onboarding process. The majority of time will be focused on the recruiting efforts for hourly positions, with some time dedicated to other HR related projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in recruiting and sourcing qualified candidates through a variety of different methods, including but not limited to job posting sites, social media, networking, employee referrals, job fairs, etc.
- Serves as the first point of contact for applicants. Communicates proactively via phone, email, and text and provides status updates throughout the selection process
- Conducts initial phone screens and/or interviews with candidates prior to passing on to hiring manager
- Coordinates and schedules interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Provides interview recaps, sends out hiring assessments (if applicable), and conducts reference checks
- Assists on regular and special HR projects. Examples include: updating staffing reports, HR metric data collection and reporting, updating and distribution of HR forms, updating content on HR section of company intranet and shared drives, and updating recruiting budget reports
- 2+ years of previous recruiting and interviewing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills, and professional presence
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS); experience with JazzHR a plus
- Strong prioritization, planning, and organizational skills
- Full-time Position
- Schedule M-F Dayshift
- Internal position: not remote or telecommute
- Salary is negotiable dependent on experience
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, Simple IRA retirement plan, PTO, and paid holidays, and 15% employee discount
We believe in culture. We focus on culture. We are not only looking for someone with the abilities for the position but the right fit within the company. We drive to find the "Right Person in the Right Seat" throughout the company. We are looking for someone with Core Values aligned with ours:
- Do the Right Thing
- Service the Customer First
- It Begins with Self
- Deliver Excellence Every Day
- Maintain an Edge Above the Rest
If you’re seeking the perfect balance of professional success and growth potential within a fun, casual, yet professional setting, DecksDirect might be a perfect fit. Get ready to begin your most satisfying work experience yet….and contact us now.
DecksDirect is an online retailer and distributor offering the nation’s largest in-stock selection of deck- and patio-building products. Founded in 2003, the company was created with the sole purpose of offering a smoother and better deck-building experience for everyone, from the first-time builder to the professional contractor. Headquartered in Minnesota, DecksDirect is a family-owned business featuring a growing team of deck experts with real industry experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator