Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Viverant, we share a deep desire to help people move the way they want through life. That’s the mission that drives our expert team of physical therapists, registered dietitians, performance coaches, and support staff.
Critical to our success is our people! They ensure that we prioritize the human experience over all else and that our clients don’t just leave feeling better but feeling empowered to live the life they’ve always wanted.
Viverant is looking for a Recruiting Assitant to join our talented team. The ideal candidate will be collaborative and highly organized. You’ll be familiar with full life cycle recruiting and assist in creating a positive candidate experience to attract and retain top talent. Join us as we aim to inspire an active world!
- Someone who can collaboratively work with multiple stakeholders.
- Someone with strong familiarity with recruiting processes.
- Successful with the use of social media forums, job boards, as well as other creative methods to identify qualified individuals.
- Someone with demonstrated success in multitasking, time management and meeting deadlines.
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field or equivalent education and experience.
- A minimum of 1 year experience with interviewing, onboarding, and training processes.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Strong familiarity with social networking sites, applicant tracking systems and job boards (LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Demonstrated organizational skills as you’ll be scheduling multiple interviews and coordinating the recruitment process.
- Effective time management skills to help keep operations running smoothly and on time from answering phone calls and emails to greeting interviewees. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment where you are always on your feet juggling multiple tasks.
You’ll do this by:
- Posting jobs and ads in select locations to source qualified applicants and resumes.
- Coordinating the interview process, gather interview feedback and communicate with applicants during and after the interview process.
- Owning and developing our ATS software (JazzHR), LinkedIn profile, and other tools.
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office and Google applications, knowledge of server-based applicant tracking systems and social media platforms.
We’ll take care of you with:
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability
- 401k with discretionary match – you take care of Viverant and Viverant will take care of you!
Viverant is excited to expand its practice and is seeking a highly skilled recruitment partner to join us for the expansion of new micro-studios within the heart of health and wellness - Anytime Fitness. Successful candidates will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a dedicated and growing team.
To apply click Recruiting Assistant