Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
What We Need
A Recruiter who will be responsible for the talent acquisition process by providing assistance to the hiring managers in regards to posting job ads, sourcing candidates, reviewing resumes, coordinating and conducting phone screens, attending local/virtual job fairs, and building a candidate pipeline.
We're looking for a hard-working and organized individual to support our growing organization.
What You'll Need
- A passion and love for building mutually beneficial relationships
- Organizational rock star, juggling and managing many tasks
- Ambitious and results-driven
- Life-long learner
We embrace the mentality of "How can we do that better?" and are looking for a teammate who can produce the best work possible, growing and owning their role along the way.
- Pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field; or earned a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- Knowledge of the practices and principles of Human Resources, including employment law
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Property Management industry experience a plus
Compensation: $45,000 - $50,000, Exempt
Joining the 1TP team comes with competitive pay, comprehensive benefit package including: PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401k and other coverage. We also offer rent discounts at our communities to team members!
Check us out on Facebook!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug test & background check.
To apply click Recruiter