Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We are a rapidly growing ecommerce company located in Eagan, MN looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our dynamic team. We are an active lifestyle company looking for candidates who share our core values of Excellence, Passion, and Integrity while embracing the active lifestyle. Join our growing team!
The Corporate Recruiter will spearhead and coordinate the recruitment activities from strategizing and sourcing for our Fulfillment Center. If you are a strategic and motivated team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a roll-up your sleeves and dive right in attitude, we want to meet you!
- Supports and administers the full lifecycle recruitment process, including strategizing, posting open positions, sourcing and screening candidates, making recommendations and coordinating interviews.
- Inputs all relevant candidate data in related databases and/or applicant tracking system.
- Conducts initial reviews and phone screenings of candidates and makes recommendations to hiring managers for scheduling next steps.
- Proactively seeks creative solutions for sourcing candidates and positioning Proozy in the marketplace, in order to attract a diverse pool of prospective candidates.
- Writes job descriptions and prepares job postings per Proozy guidelines in collaboration with hiring managers.
- Coordinates interview schedules for candidates and hiring managers/interview teams.
- Execute any applicable recruitment strategies for individual positions, career fairs, college recruiting events, and other talent acquisition opportunities.
- Maintains recruitment files to ensure compliance and develops/compiles reports and metrics.
- Ensures the recruitment processes are compliant with federal/state law, as well as company policies and best practices.
- Develops, implements and supports an employee referral program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting for entry-level and exempt positions for Distribution, Warehouse or Fulfillment Centers
- Understanding of federal/state employment laws as they relate to recruitment and selection.
- Proficiency with email and calendars, Google Suite (GMAIL, Calendars, Docs, Sheets, and Google Drive), and Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- Strong warehousing aptitude and experience leveraging your experience in the recruitment process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining confidential information and using discretion.
- Ability to work well both independently and/or collaboratively, and interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to think outside the box and be innovative in finding solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Ability to manage details, multi-task and prioritize work in a busy environment.
To apply click Recruiter