Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Factory Motor Parts
A day in the life, you can expect to:
- Manage an efficient and effective full-cycle recruiting process on warehouse & delivery positions, including consulting with hiring managers on position needs to create recruiting strategies, effective job postings, phone screens, selection and offer process.
- Collaborate with a dynamic, high-energy recruiting team.
- Communicates regularly with hiring managers to provide updates on the status of candidates, processes steps, and items related to the recruitment process.
- Develops and maintains talent pipelines and candidate engagement strategies for high profile candidates.
- Execute social media strategies to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Promotes diversity and inclusion, and an equitable work environment for all.
- Actively participates in and leads talent acquisition process improvement and project work.
- Maintains current knowledge of business, marketplace, and legal recruitment trends and requirements to ensure recruitment processes are compliant with federal and state legislation and regulations.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- High-volume recruiting experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver customer-focused recruiting solutions
- Ability to build relationships and work across functions and various levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated sourcing and networking skills
1-3 years: years
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Recruiter