Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We are always looking for talented, hardworking people to join the E.A. Sween family.
We are a family-oriented company that understands the significance of our employees and we are successful because of our incredibly committed team. We have a great opportunity to join our Talent Acquisition Team. We are looking for a Rockstar Recruiter!
E.A. Sween is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
The qualified individual will be responsible for collaborating with the company's businesses and functions to fill critical roles within the organization. Responsibilities include sourcing qualified individuals for pipelining positions, identifying/screening/recruiting/ interviewing potential candidates for selected positions. In addition, the position will be partnering with the Talent Acquisition Leader, other recruiters and hiring leaders in multiple businesses/functions within the company.
Essential Competencies of the Role:
- Utilize strategy information from key businesses / functions to develop a proactive talent strategy
- Leverage proven sourcing networks, processes and technology to find talent. Including, but not limited to:
- Social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Job boards
- Direct phone calls
- CRM and ATS tools
- Other creative solutions
- Execute sourcing components on talent strategy
- Build a pipeline of talent for each functional areas supported
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new methods of finding passive candidates including: complex internet searches, social and professional networking groups, blogs, diversity resources, competitor research and the development of existing candidate relationships
- 1+ years of recruiting and/or sourcing experience
- Social Media recruiting experience and backgrounds heavy in sourcing.
- Excellent client service skills and ability to build rapport with candidates and clients at all levels
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to tell a story and make recommendations to improve sourcing and recruiting strategies/methods
- Solid organizational skills and detail orientation
- Bachelor's Degree In Human Resources, Organization Development or a related field
Biz-General or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Recruiter