Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Reading & Math, Inc
With a clear understanding of Minnesota Reading Corps and Minnesota Math Corps programs, the temporary recruiter will support candidate processing to meet the needs of regional teams. The recruiter will support with screening applications, scheduling and conducting phone/final interviews and presenting offers.
The Recruiter will demonstrate the behaviors expected from all members of the TA team: a passion for the benefits of service, recruiting top talent while providing superior customer service to and working collaboratively with applicants, sites and program managers. TA staff will demonstrate an ongoing interest in learning about upcoming recruitment trends, practices and activities and the willingness and passion to share learnings with others and to learn from them.
This position will observe confidentiality of all applicant, program and organizational information.
*This position will be remote*
- Full-cycle candidate processing (60%): Review applications/incomplete candidates, conduct phone/final interviews, extend offers and ensure a successful handoff to other recruiters and/or program managers. Provide a culturally competent application and interview process. Effectively manages process and accurately updates Applicant Tracking System and other TA systems. Continually monitor TA metrics such as number of applicants in the pipeline, number of applicants in process and their status and source effectiveness to gauge the success of TA tactics and strategies and adjust as necessary.
- Customer Service (20%): Ensure an excellent experience for applicants, sites and program managers, throughout the entire application process from sourcing/pipelining activities to offer accepted. Communicate accurately and timely to applicants regarding their status. Facilitate the applicants’ swift and smooth completion of the entire process leading up to onboarding as an AmeriCorps member. Regularly update the sites and program managers regarding applicants in the pipeline and their statuses, forward looking projections, ongoing recruitment and sourcing efforts, interviews and offers. Provide site with training/overviews of and participate in the final interview process, to ensure a clear understanding of the interview process and their roles. Ensure a smooth and successful handoff to program manager for onboarding.
- Applicant Sourcing (10%): Responsible for sourcing a robust pool of candidates to meet the needs of the programs. Proactively build and maintain collaborative working relationships with assigned sites, college(s), and community organizations, in order to build diverse pipelines of applicants. Utilize virtual platforms to engage and educate individuals about opportunities for service with RMI programs.
- Other duties as assigned (10%)
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience.
- Minimum of one year experience in full-cycle recruiting for high volume positions in multiple locations or other relevant work.
- Experienced, well versed in networking, screening, placement, and successfully presenting talent opportunities.
- Knowledge and experience in executing a robust selection process; this should include an understanding of a structured interviewed process which includes behavior based questions.
- Demonstrated ability to provide an excellent experience for hiring managers including conducting recruiting strategy meetings and executing on them and providing timely and meaningful status on recruitment related efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Has sound planning skills, knows how to execute against respective action plans, and regularly meets or exceeds target in a timely and cost effective manner. Has a critical eye for leveraging technology and systems to efficiently support placement and retention goals.
- Individual must be self-aware, culturally competent, have strong interpersonal skills, be adaptable, and able to collaborate with all levels from tutors, to program managers, to principals to superintendents.
- Ability and willingness to travel within assigned geographic region within the state.
- Preferred: Familiarity with talent acquisition metrics with the ability to interpret relevant data.
Reading & Math Inc. is committed to compliance with the Minnesota Human Rights Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations as possible to enable employees to perform the essential function of their positions.
This position requires the ability to:
- Travel locally and statewide as needed to attend meetings
- Communicate effectively with people/groups in multiple settings within and outside the organization
- Effectively utilize existing and emerging technology to achieve required results
- Transporting of moderately heavy objects up to 25 pounds
To apply click Recruiter