Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We are open to this position being remote.
Joshin is a care platform connecting families with special needs to screened and experienced caregivers. Joshin members are able to message, book, manage and pay for specialized care. Our people are our most important resource, and serving the special needs community is our top priority. Come join us in building and applying technology that has a profound impact on the daily lives of people with special needs and care providers.
A company is only as good as its people, and as a recruiter, you understand the impact that you can have on our brand, product, and those around you. Joshin is excited to continue to grow our team, and we are looking for a Recruiter to help us continue to build our caregiver network and create relationships with key stakeholders in our markets.
Joshin has a positive, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking, and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What You Will Be Doing
- Full-time/Exempt position; reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Create and execute ways to identify and hire top caregivers.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Leverage data to provide strategic insights into the health of the hiring pipeline.
- Contribute to the growth of Joshin’s recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes and serving as a thought leader of the team.
- Network, build, and grow partnerships with stakeholders in current and future Joshin markets
- Demonstrate data integrity and ability to understand data to help influence hiring decisions.
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques, and software collaboration tools
- Manage monthly recruiting budget.
- Track cost per application and response rate, make recommendations for adjustments on a monthly basis to maximize results.
What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience.
- Ability to prioritize effectively across competing demands and maintain responsiveness, business focus, integrity, and sound judgment.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates.
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience.
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques, and software collaboration tools.
- Built diversity into your recruiting and sourcing strategies, and consistently delivered results.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication, we move fast and need to stay aligned.
- Team player who is willing to jump out of your lane to help others, and willing to ask for help from others.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Paid time-off
- Working at an emerging company early
- We’ll leverage your passion and experience to make an impact
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Joshin’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Joshin.
To apply click Recruiter