Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Wagner Spray Tech
Welcome to the WAGNER world!
With more than 1,600 employees at 16 locations and in 13 countries we are one of the market-leading manufacturers of innovative coating technology. We bring colour, protection and functions to surfaces. Our customers are industrial enterprises, crafts enterprises and do-it-yourselfers. The enthusiasm for perfect surfaces unites us. We are not simply looking for employees. We are looking for people who share our enthusiasm.
Are you interested in being a part of an exciting new, budgeted addition to the team to help support the continued growth of our Americas' division? If so, keep reading to learn more about the partner we are looking for to collaborate with our three physical locations (2 in MN and 1 in CO).
This position will leverage in-house expertise to provide Wagner with the most talented top tier candidates, internally and externally, in the shortest times frames. In addition, much of the time will be adding value and providing superior customer service to our internal customers with the primary focus on supporting our production customers.
% of Time
30% -- Partner with operations management to determine labor needs (including temporary resources) for Production and Distribution. Manage the requisition process and maintain job descriptions to ensure accurate descriptions on file for all positions on production pay plan. Coordinate the recruitment process for open production and distribution positions. Create job postings, screen résumés, and conduct initial phone screens. Schedules interviews for hiring managers. Provides recruitment counsel and guidance to ensure the best hiring decisions.
20% -- Develop strategies to attract qualified applicants through creative utilization of all staffing resources. Builds applicant sources by researching and recommending new sources for non-exempt, hourly candidates. Liaise with recruiting/staffing agencies to fill vacancies in a timely manner with Agency Workers.
15% -- Ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience from start to finish, draft employment offers, and conduct all related pre-screening requirements such as background checks and drug tests. Participate in the onboarding of new employees and agency workers into Production and/or Distribution. Coordinate and assist with the development & of the overall new hire process. This will include conducting new hire orientations for direct and agency workers.
15% -- Administers Worker’s Compensation and employee leave programs to include short-term disability and FMLA.
15% -- Act as primary backup to Sr HRIS Analyst, including processing payroll. Provides data entry assistance as needed. Creates new employee files and assists in recordkeeping projects.
5% -- Performs other duties as assigned
Relationship To Others: Member of the HR team working with a variety of leads, supervisors, and managers mainly within the Operations group. Frequent contact with recruiting/staffing agencies, external job candidates, and internal customers.
Dimensions of Position: Works with confidential information including salary data, personnel files, company records, and headcount information.
Education and Experience:
Desired Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Psychology, or other close business related field. Professional certification (PHR/SHRM-CP or SPHR/SHRM-SCP) highly preferred.
- 3+ years of related Human Resources experience preferably in a manufacturing environment. This includes experience in recruiting, interviewing, and demonstrated success in staffing for manufacturing or production environment positions.
- Demonstrated partnerships with internal customers
- Experience using SAP SuccessFactors is desired
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint including Internet savvy.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload. Must be able to multi-task.
- Highest degree of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality; demonstrated discretion in the handling of highly sensitive material and information
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Team player, willing to do a variety of tasks in support of department and team
To apply click Recruiter