Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring. Build partnerships with hiring managers and business leaders to develop hiring plans that maximize effectiveness of the recruiting process and achievement of staffing goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES:
- Partner with hiring managers to gain a strong understanding of the business and respective talent requirements and candidate profiles.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process ranging from sourcing best talent, conducting effective and insightful screening, making candidate recommendations to hiring managers, coordinating the interview process, ensuring strong candidate experience.
- Source, screen, interview, and administer skill assessments
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
- Build a pipeline of potential candidates for future opportunities.
- Consult with Director and hiring managers on talent market information, hiring trends and recruiting best practices.
- Engage social media networks (LinkedIn, FB, job boards) to market positions and enhance the company’s online presence.
- Use unique sourcing resources and traditional staffing strategies such as employee referrals, career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Manage current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Assist in developing and implementing new recruiting strategies and processes that drive hiring efficiencies and improvements to the recruitment efforts.
- Keep up-to-date and informed regarding recruiting best practices, trends, social media tools, industry standards, and competition.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience/knowledge preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills at multiple levels
- Comfortable in a fast paced, results-oriented environment
- Exceptional written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Customer oriented mindset
WHO ARE WE?
Quite simply, we making shipping simple. Worldwide Express is the largest authorized non-retail reseller of UPS, the nation’s leading small package, domestic and international shipping carrier. We also proudly host alliances with more than 60 LTL, Domestic Air Freight and International Air Freight carriers, and tens of thousands of truckload carriers. Worldwide Express provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the needs of small-to-medium sized business (SMB) customers. We can handle every part of the supply chain for our customers, from shipping a letter across the world with UPS, a pallet to a tradeshow through one of our freight partners, or setting up an inbound ocean container from China with our strategic overseas partners.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC, and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC (collectively “Worldwide Express”) strive to make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources at Worldwide Express.
To apply click Recruiter