Physician Recruiter Specialist
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Fairview Health Services
Fairview Health Services is seeking a Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter to join our team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and team focused recruiter to facilitate the sourcing, placement & retention of physicians and advanced practice providers for Fairview operated and affiliated practices throughout the Fairview health system.
This role is primarily work from home with occasional on-site responsibilities.
- Screen and conduct initial intakes with candidates
- Plan and coordinate site visits, community tours and provider travel
- Respond to candidate inquiries
- Work with clinic leadership and providers to identify top candidates
- Assist in developing strategies to increase effectiveness of recruiting and retaining
- Research and confirm credentials of candidates
- In collaboration with the Sourcing Specialist, assist in the development of promotional materials and sourcing activities i.e. job board placements, ads, and recruitment materials
- Host and attend recruitment and medical association events
- Develop and maintain relationships with training programs and professional associations
- In collaboration with the Onboarding Specialist, support the coordination of the onboarding of new hire physicians and advanced practice providers
- Update information utilizing tracking database
- Produce ad hoc reports
- Effectiveness of sourcing activities
Coordinate Employment offers
- Understanding of provider compensation and benefits
- Extend employment offers
- Negotiate contracts
- Assist physicians and advanced practice providers throughout employment process
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-year physician recruitment experience or 1-year professional level experience working with physicians.
- Examples of professional level positions include: Clinic Manager, Provider Relations Specialist, Medical Staff, Credentialing Coord/Spec, Med Staff Admin Coord, Physician Staffing Specialist, Employment Rep, Staffing, Consultant, Health Care Recruiter (i.e. Nurse Recruiter, Physician Recruiter, Rehab Recruiter), Pharmaceutical Rep. This list is not all-inclusive. Other positions may be considered if interactions with physicians involved
- Strong skill sets in decision making, negotiating and compromising
- 5+ years of experience in recruitment
Fairview Health Services (fairview.org) is an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services. Fairview is one of the most comprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state, with 12 hospitals—including an academic medical center and long-term care hospital—serving the greater Twin Cities metro area and north-central Minnesota.
Its broad continuum also includes 56 primary care clinics, specialty clinics, senior living communities, retail and specialty pharmacies, pharmacy benefit management services, rehabilitation centers, counseling and home health care services, medical transportation, an integrated provider network and health insurer PreferredOne. In partnership with the University of Minnesota, Fairview’s 32,000 employees and 2,400 affiliated providers embrace innovation to drive a healthier future through healing, discovery and education.
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
To apply click Physician Recruiter Specialist