Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
The People & Culture Associate will support the operations of the People & Culture department. This newly created role will primarily support the Inclusion and employee investment initiatives, but will also gain experience in the traditional human resource functions.
In addition to the duties described above, the People & Culture Associate will take part in the Vikings’ exclusive Leadership Development Program. This program will provide regular opportunities for professional development, exposure to organizational leadership and the ability to develop skills critical for the Associate’s future career growth. A fundamental part of the program will include clearly defined goals between the Associate and their Supervisor that will be tracked and measured for progress throughout the term of the program.
This is a temporary full-time position and expected to conclude at the end of May 2022, unless otherwise determined.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Supports the organization’s focus on culture and inclusion through the design, implementation and execution of internal and external programs, trainings and other diversity-related initiatives.
- Conducts research and analysis to support the direction of diversity & inclusion initiatives.
- Attends weekly Diversity & Inclusion Council meetings and support the work of the Council.
- Assists with various People & Culture responsibilities such as: recruiting, new hire onboarding, and employee recognition.
- Assist the Associate, Leadership Development Program logistics and communication needs
- Assists in preparing presentations and resource materials for People & Culture department.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, or other employee based celebrations.
- May assist with, answering employee questions, invoices, and troubleshooting benefit issues
- May attend various meetings with league or local sports counterparts.
- Provide perspective and opinion on department and organization initiatives and processes
- May interact with related entities or related third party contractors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Passionate about diversity & inclusion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
This position may require the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting and moving boxes etc.
- The ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standard office for regular office hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply click People & Culture Associate