Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources at Wells Fargo is a centralized function that is aligned with and supports the company, lines of business, and functions. The HR organization is responsible for building and implementing strategies, programs, and infrastructure to identify, develop, and retain top talent for the company.
To achieve these goals, the organization supports a range of areas, including the employee experience, consulting, operations/systems/technology, learning, talent planning and development, employee relations, total rewards, and people analytics.
Who we are and what we do at Wells Fargo, individually and as an HR organization, carries tremendous responsibility: HR has a critical role in supporting employees, advancing our company’s culture work, supporting its transformation, and shaping our organization’s success.
Our work each day advances us toward our desired Future State: A focused, flexible, and fast HR organization delivering employee-centric solutions in support of Wells Fargo’s priorities.
We are seeking highly motivated recruiting professionals to join our Wells Fargo Military Talent Strategic Sourcing team focused on the execution and support of Wells Fargo’s military talent attraction initiatives. As a subject matter expert in the fields of recruiting, military, and diversity, this role will be responsible for proactively sourcing, assessing, and recruiting top military talent for Wells Fargo while bringing a passion for military talent to work every day. The TA Sourcing Consultant is a strategic partner to the Talent Acquisition Strategy and Delivery Team (TASD) and provides expert guidance on all aspects of the military and veteran hiring, with a special connection into the Lines of Business (LOB).
- Increase the number of military talent candidates being hired at Wells Fargo through data and metrics to influence overall sourcing strategy.
- Source, engage, and nurture passive talent through various tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean Searches and alternative search techniques to identify qualified candidates.
- Partner with members of DEI and Business line recruiters to plan, implement, and execute on various sourcing strategies.
- Recruit for all veteran programs including the VET Program, Apprenticeships, Boots2Banking, and other programs to be developed.
- Advise clients on market trends, industry insights and identifiable talent pools.
- Report metrics to track overall hiring activity progress and event ROI.
- Provide job coaching and support to current Wells Fargo veterans seeking career guidance.
- Support veteran hiring initiatives across all LOBs to include: participating in needs assessment with recruiting managers and/or LOB recruiters when required, marketing roles to pipelined candidates, coordinating pipeline management with Military Talent Coordinator and participating in projects when required.
- Deliver training and education for employees to increase the awareness of the needs of the military diversity dimension. This includes ownership of Recruiter Boot Camps and any train the trainer materials.
Preference is for selected candidate to work within a specific Wells Fargo location: Charlotte, NC; Dallas, TX: San Antonio, TX; Minneapolis, MN. Other locations may be considered. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Salary range is determined by the location of the job.
May be considered for a discretionary bonus.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: recruiting, sourcing, or human resources, demonstrated through work or in the military
- Diversity recruiting experience including, but not limited to, military and veterans
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices and procedures, including an understanding of legal and OFCCP recruiting requirements
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to deliver a positive and engaging candidate experience for internal and external candidates throughout the hiring and onboarding process
- Superior project management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- 2+ years of experience recruiting for military or veteran professionals
- 2+ years successful experience as a recruiter/sourcer in corporate or agency environments
- Proficient in multiple search approaches (beyond LinkedIn/Boolean/Job boards)
- Resourceful and able to navigate through complexity and ambiguity
- Networking experience within a variety of internal and external diversity organizations to drive diverse and military hiring results
- Possess strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Sourcing experience within a variety of internal and external diversity organizations
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $63,900 Mid: $90,000
TX-Irving: Min: $63,900 Mid: $90,000
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $63,900 Mid: $90,000
CO-Englewood: Min: $63,900 Mid: $90,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $63,900 Mid: $90,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $63,900 Mid: $90,000
TX-San Antonio: Min: $63,900 Mid: $90,000
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $63,900 Mid: $90,000
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply click Military Talent Acquisition Sourcing Consultant