Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Manager, Talent Acquisition is responsible for growing and managing the Talent Acquisition Team. These responsibilities include but are not limited to talent acquisition process development and improvement, talent reporting and analytics, recruiting compliance and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) management.
- Oversee the Talent Acquisition team and function for all groups outside of Technology & Product, including growing, mentoring, leading and directing the Talent Acquisition Team; define individual KPI’s and manage progress against individual goals
- Define the Bright Health Candidate Experience and recruiting brand
- Develop and manage relationships with external recruitment agencies, career sites (Linkedin, Glassdoor, Indeed), and other talent partners
- Manage relationships with organizations that supply temporary employees and contractors; manage the process to acquire these resources
- Directly manage the full recruitment lifecycle efforts for mid-management and senior level hires; this includes intake process, candidate sourcing, interviewing, job description writing, scheduling interview panels, and closing candidates
- Oversee the entire talent acquisition process, including hiring plan development and management, candidate assessments and evaluations, offers and talent acquisition metrics
- Build relationships with hiring managers to understand their unique needs and support hiring managers and the business in securing high performing candidates as employees
- Create unique hiring processes based on level and location as needed
- Oversee all training and education efforts related to hiring, interviewing, compensation negotiations, recruitment compliance, and other related topics
- Collaborate with the Sr. Manager, People Operations on ensuring Affirmative Action requirements are met, reporting is accurate, and job descriptions meet company standards
- Collaborate with finance and the Sr. Manager, People Operations on benchmarking compensation to ensure that we have competitive compensation for candidates that is in line with internal organizational equity
- Manage the recruitment budget, this includes and is not limited to agency spend, travel and logistics, and technology
- Work closely with the Administrative Services Manager to ensure smoothly run and well executed interview processes in a coordinated way across multiple offices
- Develop and manage progress against recruitment KPI’s
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Twelve (12) or more years of experience in Talent Acquisition with four (4) or more years of experience managing a high performing team.
- Must have experience working in high growth company and thrive in that environment.
- Self-starter with a strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to lead and manage teams effectively; highly collaborative
- Ability to manage to a budget
- Exceptional external presence and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to develop processes and manage projects
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Manager, Talent Acquisition