Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Talent Acquisition to join our Human Resources organization.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute comprehensive recruiting plans
- Participate in sourcing, interviewing and selecting candidates for open positions
- Meet established hiring goals and maintain compliance with our national reporting structure
- Generate qualified candidates through cost-effective recruiting efforts such as alternative sourcing, passive candidate sourcing and our Employee Referral Program
- Interact and build successful relationships with senior management
- Maintain a recruiting database for sourcing and tracking
- Minimum three years of progressive recruiting experience, within a professional services environment or equivalent executive search experience
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in partnering with business leaders and doing full life cycle recruiting for a variety of professionals
- Knowledge of Avature or similar applicant tracking system
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and analytical
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
To apply click Manager, Talent Acquisition