Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Headquartered in Mendota Heights, Minn., Restaurant Technologies is a fast-growing, award-winning company (Best Places to Work, Entrepreneur of the Year) looking to extend its history of fast growth. We are the leading provider of cooking-oil management and back-of-house hood and exhaust cleaning solutions to over 28,000 foodservice operators.
Reporting directly to the CPO, you will be a member of the Human Resources Leadership Team.
Lead the delivery of a strategic Talent Acquisition foundation with the goal of enabling our business to attract and retain the best possible talent in our industry. This role is responsible for ensuring that our Talent Acquisition approach is holistically planned, organized and executed. This individual will work closely with key partners in the business to define and drive any initiative, process, program or outreach to help our company grow in the right way with the right talent.
Primary Job Accountabilities
- Work at the intersection of strategy, program management, technology implementation and process innovation by overseeing a portfolio of recruiting strategic initiatives and programs across of 4 key pillars of work:
- Hiring process scalability and innovation
- Hiring diversification
- Candidate experience
- Hiring intelligence & insights
- Hiring process scalability and innovation
- Responsible for building digital, social, email, event marketing and job advertising strategies to attract top talent to our organization; create engaging content that enables future employees to understand our unique culture and provide an authentic view of the candidate experience through all steps of the recruitment process, while passionately leading diversity and inclusion internally and externally, and participating in the development and maintenance of the employment brand vision and strategy.
- Drive the annual strategic initiatives planning process, as well as monthly and quarterly leadership updates.
- Establish and maintain standards and frameworks to drive cross functional alignment and clarity on ways of working.
- Collaborate and influence key cross functional stakeholders to ensure goals are met.
- Stay on top of key talent acquisition trends; implement change to our approach as trends see fit
- Act as the point of escalation including prioritizing, resourcing, managing expectations to ensure roadmaps are delivered against and driven to execution.
- Lead design and implementation of complex Talent Acquisition processes, bringing focus to structured program management and delivery and measurement of intended results.
- Implement programmatic delivery of our strategic projects/programs while ensuring that we are capitalizing on the right technology solutions to drive innovative solutions for the greatest impact.
- Oversight and development of all external Talent Acquisition digital properties (company LinkedIn pages, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.)
- Collaboration and partnership of other social media and digital properties for employment branding
- Produce direct-to-prospective employee content, as well as design and develop centralized tools, templates, and content for use by recruitment teams and hiring leaders in their engagement with prospective employees
Education, Requirements & Competencies
- Bachelor Degree or 8+ years experience in Human Resources
- 5+ years in employment branding and/or general marketing experience – including content management, creation and/or agency partnership
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence across the organization
- Strong business acumen and proven track record in achieving expected project results
- Strong communication and change management experience with proven track record of success in leading change
- Proven track-record in building employment brand awareness and recognition
- The ability to produce measurable results with limited resources
- Strong project management skills with the ability to own and drive project schedules from start to finish, including managing peers and individuals senior to you
- Experience using social and web analytics tools
- The ability to move quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated program management skills, including strategy development, implementation, execution and analysis of impact.
- Deep understand of the recruiting lifecycle and process and how to best optimize for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Experience leading and growing teams from strategy through to operational execution but also a willingness to jump in personally to do the work.
- Experience in organizations that have undergone significant growth, change, and/or national expansion
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Restaurant Technologies is committed to providing a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment in any form. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons, and to prohibit discrimination in employment.
As a critical part of our culture of respect, we strictly prohibit any discrimination or harassment based on gender, age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, ancestry, pregnancy, national origin, and any other status protected by law.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel. With over 20,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid -sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets.
At Restaurant Technologies, we’ve cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We’ve earned recognition as a “Best Place to Work,” by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we’ve earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.
We serve the leaders in the food service industry which include -McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independent restaurants.
To apply click Manager, Strategic Talent Acquisition