Internal Recruiting Consultant
Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
What is the opportunity?
As the Internal Recruiting Consultant, you will be responsible for the development and execution of all processes, resources, and support to ensure that Financial Advisor recruits and their clients have a smooth and efficient transition to RBC Wealth Management. You will support US Wealth Management field and onboarding consultants to create a seamless FA-client experience for new recruit teams at RBC. Your very strong customer service orientation will enable you to work closely with field leadership and home office product specialists to develop a comprehensive transition plan. Initiatives will center on a cohesive digital experience for Financial Advisors, support staff and clients.
What will you do?
- Support new recruit financial advisors, client associates and their clients by providing direct ‘white glove’ support throughout the transition
- Support onboarding consultants to create and execute a best-in-class onboarding experience
- Assist with integration of the new Account Opening and Servicing (AOS) platform into the onboarding process to accelerate account opening and the transition of client assets to RBC US Wealth Management
- Assist field leadership throughout the new recruit hiring process— includes lead management, new hire requirements and book of business vetting
- Platform enhancements— gather feedback to create a more efficient and holistic onboarding experience for both Financial Advisors and their clients (AOS, Wealth Management Online, Cash Management, etc.)
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years’ experience at a wealth management firm
- Proven dedication to and focus on client service
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to ask critical questions, anticipate problems/future needs, and take ownership
- Demonstrated experience supporting financial advisors and client associates at a wealth management firm
- Demonstrated experience working with different functional groups at a wealth management firm
- Series 7 and 66 (or ability to attain)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including great benefits, annual incentive program and recognition
- Leaders who support your development
- A dynamic, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and grow your career
- Work-life integration
- Positive work culture emphasizing diversity and inclusion, volunteerism and community involvement
To apply click Internal Recruiting Consultant