Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Solutran is a leading FinTech company committed to creating game-changing, customer-friendly solutions. We serve health-seeking populations by partnering with the nation’s largest health plans, government programs (SNAP, eWIC), employers, and retailers. We have established a reputation for delivering modern, advanced customer experiences through best-in-class solutions used by millions.
We are dedicated to promoting health, providing solutions for over-the-counter benefits, rewards, healthy food incentives and government programs supporting food insecure individuals.
This position is part of our Human Resources team in a leading FinTech company (Solutran) that is operating independently as part of Optum Financial. The HR Coordinator/Recruiter is responsible for recruitment of candidates across a broad spectrum of roles at various levels across several functions. Accountabilities include sourcing and screening candidates, serving as a trusted advisor to hiring managers throughout the process, and managing interactions with candidates in accordance with employment law and in a manner that fosters transparency, simplicity, and respect.
Additionally, this role is responsible for a variety of HR duties including assisting with onboarding functions, maintaining accurate data in our HRIS system, and providing support and assistance to managers and employees on HR-related issues.
Ensuring timely and accurate completion of tasks and effective handling of confidential information is crucial. This role requires an eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility, willingness to learn, and ability to take initiative on a variety of tasks and projects. This role requires the ability to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality concerning all company matters including, but not limited to, personnel actions, terminations, and organizational plans.
- Collaborate with hiring manager to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Post positions to Applicant Tracking System (ATS) accurately and within the specified timeframe(s) with proper approval channels. Post positions to external resources such as job boards, social networking sites, etc.
- Review applications and interview applicants (over the phone, video, or on-site) to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and provided information about Solutran and the opportunity.
- Communicate and coordinate with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process to ensure a smooth operation and timely scheduling of the interview and selection process.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during selection process by providing complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Actively champion diversity recruitment strategies.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of recruitment related employment laws.
- Assist in the administration of new hire documentation, including I-9 documentation.
- Receive and direct employee questions and concerns.
- Prepare new hire and benefit packets.
- Upload employment paperwork into electronic employee files, ensuring completeness of each file.
- Respond to and distribute weekly and monthly recognition awards.
- Initiate background checks, pre-hire assessments, and employment verification.
- Assist with company events, including company picnic, training sessions, and recognition events.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with company employees and the public by using principles of quality customer service.
- Maintain and regularly update HR database.
- Performs all activities in a manner consistent with Solutran’s core principles.
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- 1+ years of experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition within a Human Resources role.
- Solid ability to conduct interviews.
- Excellent verbal and business writing skills in English in order to coordinate interviews/meetings and communicate with hiring managers.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to quickly select qualified resumes and screen applicants efficiently, vetting for position requirements and culture match.
- Good computer skills, working with an ATS and multiple job boards (Indeed.com, LinkedIn, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Teams, etc.).
- Familiarity of regional-based employment laws.
- Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of tasks throughout the day.
- Good decision-making skills and judgment as well as attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to work with and maintain highly confidential information.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient with learning new software systems.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, or hear; uses hands to finger, handle, or touch objects or controls. On occasion, the employee may be required to stoop, bend, or reach above the shoulders. The employee may occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position is an office-based position in Plymouth, Minnesota. Local candidates only.
This position does not require frequent travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business communication, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and vendors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Solutran, Inc. is a FinTech company, offering state-of-the-art technology to the public and private sector for over 30 years. With more than 100 million transactions processed to date, we’ve established a long-standing reputation for excellence in customer service through delivering best-in-class, advanced technology solutions.
Solutran supports public sector government programs such as WIC, SNAP and TANF and provides processing support for 69 state and Indian Tribal Organization WIC Programs across the country. In the private sector, Solutran deployed its S3® Solution Suite with the nation’s largest retailers and leading health plans in 2018, which includes the Healthy Savings® and Healthy Benefits+™ programs.
Solutran does not sponsor work visas for foreign nationals. This position is not eligible for relocation, so candidates must be local.
Solutran offers a very comprehensive benefits and compensation package. We pride ourselves on our continued growth and share in our successes through individual bonuses and profit sharing.
It is the policy of Solutran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Solutran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Solutran’s goal is to increase representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.
To apply click Human Resource Coordinator and Recruiter