Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
75F is hiring our first Head of People to focus on the growth and success of the Talent Success Department via building systems and processes that scale, ensuring compliance with regulation, and support of the business functions respectively with employee matters, headcount planning, and other things necessary to ensure we have the right people and right culture as we rapidly scale.
As the Head of People, you will provide outstanding experience for our team members and leaders throughout the team member cycle, from recruitment through offboarding while providing day-to-day support and coaching.
You will work closely with our Engineering, Customer Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations teams to develop strong knowledge and understanding of how our business works in order to partner with our leaders in building the teams and culture we need to achieve our ambitious goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT 75F:
- Act as a strategic partner to the CEO and other executives
- Provide strategic insight as People Operations Leader
- Partner with all levels of management to evaluate current team structure and skills, org design, talent gaps and hiring plan to realize the 75F vision and mission, and to achieve business goals
- Coach, create and implement two-way, accessible, and effective channels of communication
- Design, implement, measure, and iterate on strategic programs and policies in your key areas of responsibility:
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement, Development & Company Culture
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- HR Management
- Manage and grow a team that embodies the values of the company
- Ensure that company practices comply with all relevant laws and best practices
- Analyze the effectiveness of Talent Success operations, processes, and policies
WHO YOU ARE:
- 8+ years in Human Resources, 4+ years in HR leadership. Experience scaling a high-growth start up or similar experience required
- Familiarity with our tools preferred. Primary tools used are: Rippling, Lattice, LinkedIn Recruiter, BreezyHR, ClickUp, Office 365 Suite
- Well-honed emotional intelligence, interpersonal and relationship-building skills that facilitate strong advisory relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Ability to blend the strategic and aspirational requirements of the role with the hands-on practicality to know that a world-class HR function is best built iteratively
- Experience driving change, including working with the CEO to develop effective internal communication strategies
- You know how to be successful in multiple roles; recruiter, culture ambassador, benefits administrator, and employee coach. As an “HR department of one” you are comfortable rolling up your sleeves as we scale.
- You are proactive and have the ability to anticipate employees needs with clear communication and policies
- You have the drive to help people solve problems and make everyone feel welcome
- You want to make sure you create a safe and accepting working environment for all employees
- You are a SME in all areas of HR compliance as well as federal, state, and local employment law. We have employees in MN, NY, GA, TX, and MO with plans to expand into other states
75F is a Building Intelligence System (BIS) startup that has been disrupting the industry since 2015. We use our award-winning wireless BIS and apply it to commercial buildings to reduce energy use and increase occupant comfort. In 2019, 75F became the first clean-energy technology company to be backed by both Breakthrough Energy Ventures and the Oil and Gas Climate Initiative. 75F offers 100% employer-paid medical for employee and family, life insurance benefits, self-funded dental, vision, disability, and 401k options; an inclusive continuous learning program, unlimited PTO, and a dynamic work environment. Every job comes with stock options from the date of employment. Headquartered in Bloomington, MN, with remote employees across the US and offices in India and Singapore, 75F is transforming building controls forever!
To apply click Head of People