Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a Field Operations Recruiter, your hunger for success and ability to build strong business partnerships will be critical as we continue to grow and expand the business. Your desire for your own growth, to learn the business, and be a true partner in building a diverse workforce by identifying the right talent is crucial. You think on your feet, are motivated by overcoming challenges, you build strong relationships, and you value teamwork, communication, and collaboration. This fast paced role is rewarding but it will keep you on your toes!
- Full cycle recruiting including intakes, posting jobs, sourcing, screening candidates, coordinating interviews, generating offer letters and launching background checks
- Partner closely with hiring managers and HRBPs to develop recruiting strategies for current and future hiring demands
- Source talent using traditional resources while proactively seeking new and creative ways to uncover talent
- Build and manage candidate pools and ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Promote a positive experience for candidates and hiring managers through best practices, continuous communication and thorough follow through
- Maintain thorough documentation in Workday; guide hiring managers on Workday as it relates to recruiting
- Collaborate on Talent Acquisition and broader HR team projects; other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, including recruiting for hourly and salaried positions; high volume recruiting experience preferred
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Passion for superior candidate experience and diversity hiring
- Strong customer focus and superior relationship building skills with people at all levels. Ability to engage, teach and learn from hiring managers throughout the hiring process
- Business acumen, business partnering skills and orientation towards results
- Understanding of employment laws, compliance regulations, and recruiting best practices
- Experience using recruiting websites, social media platforms and applicant tracking systems
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment. Recruiting agency experience preferred
- ATS experience required, Workday experience preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Restaurant Technologies is committed to providing a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment in any form. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons, and to prohibit discrimination in employment.
As a critical part of our culture of respect, we strictly prohibit any discrimination or harassment based on gender, age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, ancestry, pregnancy, national origin, and any other status protected by law.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel. With over 20,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid -sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets.
At Restaurant Technologies, we’ve cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We’ve earned recognition as a “Best Place to Work,” by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we’ve earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.
We serve the leaders in the food service industry which include -McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independent restaurants.
To apply click Field Operations Recruiter