Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Old National Bank
Old National Bank is honored to be named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 10th consecutive year!
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today, we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Community Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At Old National, we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
We are currently seeking an executive recruiter that will be responsible for consistently influencing the sourcing and hiring of high-quality talent by proactively identifying and screening candidates, embedding diversity and inclusion into the process. The recruiter will use a variety of sourcing strategies which include cold-calling, networking, internal/external website postings, social media, interviewing, assessments, etc., ensuring the candidates receive an outstanding experience throughout the process. Acts in a consultative role to both managers and internal/external candidates regarding the overall selection and hiring process, ensuring pipeline of talent for senior level and client facing positions in respective assigned areas.
Design and implement overall recruitment strategy – Research candidates and positions.
- Understand business requirements and specifications to identify best sourcing plan.
- Maintains knowledge of business line performance expectations and effectively applies the knowledge to understand current and future talent needs.
- Source and recruit diverse candidates by using a variety of networks, social media, etc.
- Accountable for end-to-end identification, selection and entire overall recruitment process.
Proactively Recruit. Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships.
- Influence candidates not originally interested in the new positions to understand, appreciate and if aligning with the Old National story, then promote possibilities of next career at Old National.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, cold calling and referrals.
- Proactively partner with university, organizations or professional trade groups to ensure inclusive, diverse two-way relationships.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need by researching and recommending new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Work with Talent Strategy Directors of Lines of Business to understand the future expected and potentially unexpected talent needs.
Assess, Source and Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools and methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills,experience and competencies.
- Gather internal feedback and deliver professional feedback to candidates, as appropriate, in order to help develop themselves.
- As needed, assist with interview prep for hiring managers to be able to utilize assessment tools for behavioral interviews.
- While finalizing recommended compensation, ensure internal equity is considered.
- Routinely meet with hiring managers to ensure two-way dialogue regarding process results.
Key Competencies for Position
- Communication: applies active listening skills and skillful use of questions to understand the client's situation, needs, and desired outcome(s); adapts communication style and approach to accommodate individual needs and preferences. Effective oral and written communication skills; ability to explain complex concepts in simplistic terms.
- Collaboration: seeks, develops and maintains trusted relationships with others to achieve business goals and objectives; shares knowledge, information, ideas, and suggestions to accomplish mutual goals. Strong coaching, consultative, and collaboration skills to build client relationships.
- Drive and Execution - Committed to achieving established goals, overcoming obstacles, and continuously learning; focuses on ways to succeed by changing strategies, increasing effort, using varying approaches; seeks and leverages opportunities to collaborate with others to achieve results; consistently achieves performance targets. Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to self-direct, prioritize, manage changing priorities and deadlines.
- Client Leadership - Puts the client at the forefront of everything they do; continually seeks first-hand client information and perspective and uses this insight to shape one's own behaviors and actions; examines implications of decisions and actions from the perspective of the client before acting.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or 7+ years’ relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in proactively sourcing and cold-calling active and passive candidates preferred.
- Experience with a variety of sourcing methodology as well as social recruiting strategies and purposeful relationships for networking.
- Financial services industry preferred.
- Knowledgeable of a variety of search strategies inclusive of best-in-class social media.
- Proven knowledge of federal, state and EEO regulations regarding hiring practices.
- Experience working with external recruiters preferred.
- Experience in icims, EEO/AAP experience and banking preferred.
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Executive Recruiter