Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
In this role, Sourcing & Engagement Specialists will utilize exceptional sales skills to drive Experienced Advisor's interest in joining Ameriprise. Through strategic outreach, cold calling, and strong follow up, Specialists will be required to set initial meetings for Experienced Advisors to meet with Ameriprise Recruiters, all while providing a white glove candidate experience. A successful Sourcing and Engagement Specialist will have strong communication skills, be driven by relationship-based sales, and drive results across the Experienced Advisor Recruiting and Business Development team.
• Source and present experienced advisor talent for opportunities in an assigned area. Maintain accurate and timely candidate records in recruiting contact management system and report accurately on results. Communicate advisor recruiting status and results effectively to internal audiences. Answer advisor questions as needed.
• Meet lead generation goal through cold calling and other sources. Monitor progress of a lead through recruiting life cycle. Create a consistent, high volume flow of qualified candidates.
• Build and maintain strong partnerships between corporate partners, field leaders and advisors to achieve recruiting goals aligned with business strategies. Set expectations with advisors around the recruiting process.
• Demonstrate and maintain a strong fundamental knowledge or products, process and capabilities for broker dealer. Maintain current industry competitive intelligence and benchmarking.
• Associate Degree or equivalent and 1-3 years minimum relevant experience.
• Financial services background and cold calling experience.
• Ability to drive relationship recruiting efforts by identifying sourcing and networking opportunities.
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize effectively.
• Ability to analyze recruiting, selection, and hiring information and provide solutions to area office and market leaders to drive results.
2+ years of professional recruiting experience.
About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals – we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply click EAR Sourcing Specialist