Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Crisp & Green
CRISP & GREEN® is seeking a talented RECRUITING DIRECTOR to add to our corporate team!
CRISP & GREEN® is where individuals go to experience healthy and delicious food. To ensure that guests receive the best service and food each and every time, we need enthusiastic, positive and motivated leaders.
The Recruiting Director is responsible for overseeing CRISP & GREEN’S overall recruiting and HR needs. This starts with having a strong understanding of our company’s values and understanding our brand and vision. Through proven motivation and initiative, the Recruiting Director will manage the strategy of our end-to-end recruitment cycle including sourcing, interviews, offers, and onboarding. Our ideal candidate is a results-oriented individual whose daily efforts are in line with C&G’s growth aspirations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with Recruiting Manager to create and sustain CRISP & GREEN’s culture with each new hire
- Build talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs
- Create and manage corporate job posts through various recruitment channels
- Conduct interviews over the phone and in person for both exempt and non-exempt roles
- Log and track recruitment efforts through applicant tracking systems and spreadsheets
- Manage employee onboarding and wellness initiatives
- Promote the CRISP & GREEN employer brand online and offline
- Collaborate with senior leadership and operations team on current and future staffing needs
- Create and own other miscellaneous HR projects and tasks
- Four-year degree related field required
- 5-8++ years previous full-cycle recruitment experience
- Strong experience working in Applicant Tracking System (talentReef ATS is a plus)
- Understanding of general Human Resources laws and regulations
- Extreme attention to detail
- Results driven and self-motivated
- Desire to learn and develop internally
- Enjoy and thrive working in fast-paced environment
To apply click Director of Recruiting