Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks a Director of Recruiting to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow our teams globally. In fact, we were named a 2021 Top Workplace USA (Energage) as the top technology firm to work in our size category, were recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com), and most recently were certified as a 2021 Great Place to Work (Great Places to Work Institute, Canada).
Arctic Wolf believes in corporate responsibility, and our worldwide offices proudly participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About The Role
Reporting to the Sr. Vice President of People, the Director of Recruiting will be an integral part of the People team. You will make a difference by leading initiatives that continue fueling the growth of this highly talented team, and you will directly make an impact through designing and implementing recruiting strategies for Arctic Wolf. Ultimately, you will help us grow our teams with qualified employees and achieve our business goals.
- Develop a global recruiting strategy to attract and retain the best talent to achieve a diverse, inclusive and successful team
- Leverage data to drive strategic business decisions
- Build sourcing strategy to ensure proactive approach to hiring
- Develop internal process and technology to gain efficiencies and eliminate manual work
- Partner closely with Finance to ensure we hire to plan
- Prepare and manage the annual recruiting budget
- Manage, train, and lead the recruiting function, and all recruiting team members
- Set and be actively involved in developing and reviewing key recruiting metrics
- Manage external partnerships with universities, colleges and other educational institutions.
- Manage and develop partnerships with recruiting and Human Resources software vendors and partners
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings, as well as to set strategy for sourcing candidates for Arctic Wolf
- Work closely with division heads on headcount needs and processes to ensure projects, timelines and budgets are met
- Work with local organizations to build employer brand and partner for talent acquisition efforts
- Assist Sr. Vice President of People in building and maintaining the Arctic Wolf culture
- Prior work experience as a Director of Recruiting or similar combination of skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience managing full life cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Excellent Leadership abilities with 3+ years in a management role
- 5+ years in technology or similar market company, preferably with global exposure and experience
- Proficient in all forms and levels of communication
Working At Arctic Wolf
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All Wolves Receive Compelling Compensation And Benefits Packages, Including
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We review all applications and may yet consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
To apply click Director of Recruiting