Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources at Wells Fargo is a centralized function that is aligned with and supports the company, lines of business, and functions. The HR organization is responsible for building and implementing strategies, programs, and infrastructure to identify, develop, and retain top talent for the company.
To achieve these goals, the organization supports a range of areas, including the employee experience, consulting, operations/systems/technology, learning, talent planning and development, employee relations, total rewards, and people analytics.
Who we are and what we do at Wells Fargo, individually and as an HR organization, carries tremendous responsibility: HR has a critical role in supporting employees, advancing our company’s culture work, supporting its transformation, and shaping our organization’s success.
Our work each day advances us toward our desired Future State: A focused, flexible, and fast HR organization delivering employee-centric solutions in support of Wells Fargo’s priorities.
The University Programs Recruiting Team supports the hiring needs of Well Fargo’s early talent programs. These programs hire over 1000 students into intern and full-time professional development programs each year which are sourced from over 50 undergraduate and MBA colleges and universities across the country. The Campus Recruiting Consultant will set strategy and ensure execution for their assigned program(s). This program includes year-round recruiting and related activities for both the full-time and summer internships.
The campus recruiting environment is extremely fast paced and deadline focused. The successful candidate needs to thrive in an environment where work is performed quickly without sacrificing quality, accuracy, or customer service. The right candidate will be collaborative, client-oriented, have strong attention to detail and be focused on continuous process improvement. The successful candidate should be willing to work overtime during peak seasons.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Partner with line of business stakeholders to formulate recruiting strategy, including school selection, diversity strategy, and line of business engagement/partnership.
- Coordinate efforts and partner with colleagues to achieve target hires and related goals.
- Consult with line of business (LOB) leaders and partners on campus recruiting trends and best practices.
- Define overall campus recruiting strategy for assigned schools and create individual school strategies to achieve target hires and diversity goals.
- Serves as the principal liaison between students, university organizations, faculty, and LOB team members in all aspects impacting the selection of qualified undergrad candidates.
- Build and manage recruiting partnerships with national student organizations, campus organizations, student leaders and university officials, including professors and career center professionals.
- Manage and execute full-life cycle recruiting process for all job requisitions for assigned program. This includes recruiting and screening qualified candidates.
- Represent Wells Fargo and assigned businesses at national diversity events, information sessions, and campus events providing students with information regarding career opportunities at Wells Fargo.
- Leverage and partner with business support associate to organize all major recruiting events such as presentations, receptions, student organization events and interviews, ensuring flawless event planning and execution to brand Wells Fargo and attract top talent.
- Track and monitor recruiting metrics to measure ROI.
- Partner with other Recruiters to leverage candidate pool for needs nationwide.
- 4+ years of recruiting experience, human resources experience, or a combination of both demonstrated through work or military experience; or 2+ years of direct experience with university recruiting programs demonstrated through work or military experience
- 4 + years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- 2+ years of experience in early talent or program hire recruiting
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Superior project management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Solid creative and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to effectively build relationships and interact with students or campus officials
- Ability to stay current with campus recruiting industry trends, developments and technologies
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply click Campus Recruiting Consultant